sticky thoughts please..... let this be third time lucky!!!

Just seen this....ah congratulations wishing you a velcro bfp!xxx

Hi hun,

Just want to say congratulations again :)

I had really bad AF like cramps at 13 and 14dpo (I didn't test until 15 dpo :roll:) so cramps can be normal hun!

I am sure this time is your sticky sweetheart

xxxxxxxxxx

I hope so!!!!! I really do! cramps are buggers!!! they make u worry!!!!! xx Carnat - you give me hope, thank you xxxxxxx

Yay Dan great lines ! really really really sending sticky vibes x x x x

Thank you ladies - Im going to get a digi today! xxxx those lines excite me!!!!

Lovely dark lines on the 2nd tests hun :D massive congrats again sending you lots of :dust: xx

yey congrats and sending buckets of super sticky glue :) i had cramps also still am on and off but i know its just things settling and shifting etc but still doesnt stop us worrying does it xxxx

massive congrats hoping its super sticky one for you xxxxxx

Yay to doing a digi - I do love a digi

xxxxxxxxx

My digi says 1-2 -damn! - with those frer lines yesterday thought Id of at least had a 2-3! xxx

Congrats sweetie.

Fingers and toes crossed for a sticky bean

Just seen this. Congratulation. Hoping its a super sticky bean this time, and we both have a healthy nine months! 3rd times the charm!

Sticky sticky sticky sticky sticky thoughts for you dani, so happy for your bfp, this will be it for you just think happy happy thoughts!! xx

Congratulations!! Cramps are definately normal, it's just your uterus stretching to make room for beanio!

Congratulations chick, sending you tonnes of super sticky baby glue xxxx

Hey Dani congratulations hun fingers crossed this little bean is extra sticky xxxxxx

Horray, So pleased for you Dani - Wow what strong lines !!

Wishing you a super extra sticky bean in there this time round, I will be following your pregnancy journey XX

Take one day at a time, and keep busy and the first 14 weeks will fly by X

Congratulations again babes!

Sending some more super sticky stuff your way.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111