will this be the start of my ov ??

jodie34

Reaction score
Hi ladies , just poas opk there was a faint line under the test line I'm using the ic's one step does this mean that I will be ov soon , this is the first time I've used them , so I really don't want to miss the surge , will the line keep gettin darker till I'm ov , sorry for all the questions as I say this is my first time using them I'm currently on day 7 (af came sat and went tues ) x xthanks in advance ladies x x

That is what happens for me. I got a faint line on day 9 and got darker up until my surge on day 13. Testing twice a day could be helpful so you dont miss your surge xx

Ohh that's fab news if this is the way my cycle is we have definitly been missing it every month , fx I catch it this month i, I never knew poas could be soo exciting lol
Thank you x x

It is so so exciting, I loved seeing those lines get darker. I actually kept the tests so that I could compare the line the following day :) Loads of luck and hope you get your BFP xx

I thought of doing that aswell , in fact I think I will , even the dh had a big smile on his face when he saw the faint line u almost feel closer to the goal if that makes sense lol x x

makes perfect sense :) I was so happy when saw the lines begin to appear xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back