Starting IVF AMH 2.2 Age 36

Hello ladies,

I’m currently on my TWW. I had a 5 day blastocyst transferred on Tues 13th Nov so I’m on my 3rd day past transfer.

This waiting game is going to be a killer lol hoping for some support from anyone going through the same or has done 😊

As of 1:15pm Monday 12th Nov I have 2 little embryos on board! 1 managed to spring into early blastocyst minutes before transfer, the other was a 9 cell but was still going albeit slowly... the wait begins xx

Hi Jezby 👋🏽☺️

You had yours a day before myself. Good luck to you!

Hello ladies,

I’m currently on my TWW. I had a 5 day blastocyst transferred on Tues 13th Nov so I’m on my 3rd day past transfer.

This waiting game is going to be a killer lol hoping for some support from anyone going through the same or has done 😊

Hello there!

Oh goodness we are a day out being in the same boat...! How are you feeling ?? This is really the tough part isn’t it?

I keep feeling crampy like I’m coming on together with my usual irritability & insatiable carb cravings. I’m so very worried my period is around the corner. So hard to stay positive / realistic some days. Hang in there!!
Xx

I think this the worst part out of the whole thing Jezby lol it’s such an emotional rollercoaster it’s unreal and this is only the 3rd day for me.

It’s so hard not to think or stress about the whole thing!

I haven’t really had any symptoms yet I’m just bloated which is really uncomfortable ��

Hey Jou, how you doing today? Still feeling no symptoms ? My period like cramps have subsided but still feel a bit grouchy & hungry. Maybe I am just grumpy and hungry lol

So I caved last night took a test and surprise surprise it was negative. Got upset and drank a large glass of red. Picked the test out the rubbish this morning and I SWEAR I can see the faintest of faint pink lines but then I was staring so hard I think I’d magic a unicorn on there if I’d have wanted too. Hubby thought it was an evap but I don’t tend to get them on the cheap strip tests, just a Snow White space ...

The wait continues ... x

Hey Jou, how you doing today? Still feeling no symptoms ? My period like cramps have subsided but still feel a bit grouchy & hungry. Maybe I am just grumpy and hungry lol

So I caved last night took a test and surprise surprise it was negative. Got upset and drank a large glass of red. Picked the test out the rubbish this morning and I SWEAR I can see the faintest of faint pink lines but then I was staring so hard I think I’d magic a unicorn on there if I’d have wanted too. Hubby thought it was an evap but I don’t tend to get them on the cheap strip tests, just a Snow White space ...

The wait continues ... x

Hi Jezby,

I really hope it turns out to be a positive for you!

I started having some light cramps yesterday and a little today, nothing too bad. I have sore boobs but that’s probably from all the meds and I still feel so bloated constantly which is really uncomfortable.

I was so emotionally yesterday I burst into tears for no reason at all whilst out having a roast lol

I also gave in and done a test this morning lol... I have a faint line but not getting too excited just yet. I’m going to test again tomorrow morning then again Wednesday morning then last one Thursday morning then I have my blood test to do so hopefully this has all been worth it.

All we can do is try to stay positive I guess so we don’t put more stress on ourselves but it’s not as easy as that lol

Hope your well xx

Ohhh a faint line?? This is wonderful news!!! Fingers crossed it gets darker I’ve got fingers and toes crossed for you!! Im still testing negative and I’ve woken up this morning very crampy, pink spotting and all feeling far too familiar to stay hopeful anymore so I think it’s game over for me now :(. It’s been a bad week as I’ve just found out being made redundant in Feb.. life really knows how to smack you in the face sometimes ��

Re the bloating it does subside- try peppermint tea! Xx

Ohhh a faint line?? This is wonderful news!!! Fingers crossed it gets darker I’ve got fingers and toes crossed for you!! Im still testing negative and I’ve woken up this morning very crampy, pink spotting and all feeling far too familiar to stay hopeful anymore so I think it’s game over for me now :(. It’s been a bad week as I’ve just found out being made redundant in Feb.. life really knows how to smack you in the face sometimes ��

Re the bloating it does subside- try peppermint tea! Xx

Thanks Jezby!

I done another one this morning and it does look darker to me but I’m still waiting for the blood test to confirm.

Well if you have spotting and cramps couldn’t that be a good sign of potential implant?

I was worried about myself because I didn’t have any spotting lol but I guess everyone is different... When do you go to do your blood test?

I really hope it turns out to be positive for you!! Xx

Hey oh I’m so excited for you!!! A darker line is exactly what you want !

I’m 8 dp 5 st so really should be showing positive now ?!

I don’t get a blood test my ivf was paid for at an nhs clinic as no funding in my postcode so it’s much cheaper than private but they just gave me a cheap strip test and was told to do it in the 23rd and call them with the results. Spotting has stopped but still crampy and feeling like this the start of af. Time will tell I guess...

I don’t get a blood test my ivf was paid for at an nhs clinic as no funding in my postcode so it’s much cheaper than private but they just gave me a cheap strip test and was told to do it in the 23rd and call them with the results. Spotting has stopped but still crampy and feeling like this the start of af. Time will tell I guess...

That’s ridiculous, how can they not do a blood test?

Can you not get one done at your doctors surgery?

My clinic told me to do a test 9 days after transfer, I’m going for my blood test tomorrow morning.

My clinic told me to do a test 9 days after transfer, I’m going for my blood test tomorrow morning.

Well I guess if you think about it, you're either pregnant or you're not... all a blood test will do it tell you more accurately at this stage. My official test date is Friday which would be 11dtp & 16 days since EC

anyway I'm painfully crampy and red blood now, game over for me.

GL for the bloods tomorrow, hope those lines have been getting darker - I think this is you done my love!!!

xx

Well I guess if you think about it, you're either pregnant or you're not... all a blood test will do it tell you more accurately at this stage. My official test date is Friday which would be 11dtp & 16 days since EC

GL for the bloods tomorrow, hope those lines have been getting darker - I think this is you done my love!!!

xx

Ahhh Jezby I’m sorry to hear this. Sending big hugs your way! Xx

How long do you have to wait for the blood test resulst, Jou?

HUGS hope it went well today!

xx

So sorry Jezby xx

Hi Kat,

Thank you!

I took a positive test today so my consultant said no need to do blood tests and have a scan booked for 3 weeks time.

I’m still in shock I don’t think reality has kicked in for me yet.

Hi Kat,

Thank you!

I took a positive test today so my consultant said no need to do blood tests and have a scan booked for 3 weeks time.

:bfp::dust::hugs: Oh Jou!!!!! How incredible! Hearing such good news really gets the positive juices flowing!

Can't wait till you get to do your scan and see your little bean growing strong!

Hi Kat,

Thank you!

:bfp::dust::hugs: Oh Jou!!!!! How incredible! Hearing such good news really gets the positive juices flowing!

Can't wait till you get to do your scan and see your little bean growing strong!

Thank you Kat xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back