Sperm issues, is this calculation/idea wrong?

Yes soy is not good, even for women!
It used to be such a hype but it does play with your hormones.
But I doubt the whey protein shakes are bad since the oh and I never had trouble conceiving and he takes them loads, even I did before I conceived since I used to work out a lot too.

my dh sperm results from march. Only just got paper. Any thoughts?
10.11 m/ml
34.40 m per ejaculate
66.50% progressive motility
4.9% non progressive
28.60% immotile
71.40% total motility
4% morphology

Sperm Count Calculator | babyMed.com

I found this but you need to know your numbers but its worth doing. I got 650,000. If anyone does it tell me what you get :)

Sophie I really would encourage you not to get bogged down by the numbers. You'll just drive yourself mad and there really are limits to what you can do about them.

With regards to supplements etc, I think a big part of the issue is that there isn't a lot of strong evidence that backs particular ones. That's not to say they can't help for some just that there isn't strong research to support it.

Based on our own (very poor) experience of a fertility consultant (NHS), I'm surprised others actually managed to get advice on supplements and ways to improve sperm. We were told IVF was our only option and I was made to feel like an idiot for even considering that there was anything we could do. The 6 month old sleeping on my lap (conceived naturally) would argue differently!

I took matters into my own hands and we did it our way and yes my stubborn nature paid off for once! However with that I think you need to have some sort of control and limits to what you're willing to try. After 3 years, I was at a point where I was willing to try IVF as for me personally, I felt we'd exhausted all options but that point is of course different for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back