spelling

Lou_1

Reaction score
hey guys...

Just looking for some help

Olly Or Ollie :eh: What way would u go with, We have agreed on this name although my 5 year old not keen lol he will get use to it haha. Think im going towards Olly Oh weirdly says he not bothered hahah:wall2:

Cheers in advance girls x

My hubby is oli... just to throw that into the mix :lol:

Ollie is my favourite way of spelling it and I love love love this name! DD would of been Oliver (shortened to Ollie) if she'd been a boy x

i have picked spenser olly, but my dad reckons i should have ollie as first name but spelt Ole lol so yet agin another way on spelling, and now you are making me think is it spenser or spencer lol I think i may go for Ole as the middle name way of spelling just for my dad as different versions of the name anyway. no idea which way round for you to spell writ it down and see which way you write it maybe lol

lol just googled it and my name is wrong its spencer hehe

i know someone who spells it spencer... Guess its whatever u want eh My friend named her girl Kloe and we wrote the card chloe not realising she had used the k lol...
If i write it i write olly but it looks wrong hahaha

lol thanks for the EXTRA name choices hahaha will show them to oh and see what he thinks. XXXX

sorry im gonna throw another one. i have always liked it olie, thats how a friend of mine spells it. xxx

I think the name is very cute - would personally definately spell it Ollie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back