Soy cycke 9-10 dpo evidence so far lol ..

Hello yes was a bfn :-( body is a knobhead this month for sure I know I'm only 10 dpo and used a less sensitive test but all hope has more or less vanished so I shall await the ugly witch now xx

:( sorry Jojo......hopefully it was just too early and the test no as sensitive- I had not even a glimmer of a line on 9dpo in the evening after holding pee - then I got that line 10dpo.

still hoping for you.

Still in the running 12 dpo still peeing loads went 5 times this morning from 8 to 11 still feeling queasy on and off and noobs are starting to hurt all over now and seem to be worse at night :-S still farting for England sorry tmi and I don't seem to want to drink alcohol which is crazy cos I like a nice drink on a weekend lol , won't be testing till I'm late which is Wednesday unless things get worse and il go buy a test but in meantime I'm just gonna wait :) x

Your such a tease JoJo, keep us all in suspense like this haha!!!

Michelle x

I don't mean to I just scared of bfn scared of Bfp I'm just scared I'm such a pussy aint I lol I feel sick yet hungry I'm all sorts of confused right now x

Its all sounding very promising JoJo, you have waited long enough for this BFP. Your due it now after all the months of trying and waiting.

Michelle x

Suspense is killing me! I have everything crossed for you xx

Ooh ive missed a good few days and come back to this suspense hun!!!!!

Oh god i really hope its worked this cycle xx

Soy is cruel! However this all sounds exciting, im wishing the best for you chick xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back