TTC for 2 years & Diabetic - Confusing symptoms??!

Emma26

Reaction score
Hi Folks!!

I am new to this forum and have joined because I really really need to talk to someone about TTC and all it's worries etc.....

My husband and I have been TTC for nearly 2 years now and he doesn't want me to tell anyone. At the beginning, I didn't have a problem with it at all but 2 years on and I really need to get my concerns etc off my chest. My husband say's 'tell me!!' but bless him, only another woman in a similar situation to myself can truly understand what i am feeling.

I am an insulin dependant Diabetic and I was also hoping there would be someone on here who has experience of TTC and trying to control their Diabetes at the same time??
That doesn't mean I only want to talk to Diabetics tho!!!!!

So, here is my question to you all.......

My last period was April 30th and I am now roughly 9-10 dpo.
At 5-6 dpo, I started to get slight twinges low down and on very tops of my
thighs.
My vaginal discharge is much 'wetter' than normal and I have become quite tired as well as suffering from slight nausea.
More recently, I have had a terrible headache and found 4 boils in the perianal area !! Eeek!
My blood sugars, which are normally betwwen 6mmol -8mmol are either low (less than 5mmol) or high (up to 18mmol).

When should I do a pregnancy test? My period is due in 3-4 days.

Also, the symptoms I have listed, apart from the cramps and discharge, could all be linked to out of control sugar levels.

Aaaaarrrrgh!! I am so confused, I don't want to get my hopes up but just can't help it.
Has any one got any advice???

Thanks,

Emma xxxxx

:wave:Hello and welcome to the forum!

I have no advice really on ttc with diabetes but on the testing subject..a first response may work now if you really wanted to satisfy your curiosity but you may get a more acurate result if you tested when your period is due or late.

Have you gone to see your gp in regards to ttc? They may well look into things for you and arrange some tests.

Im sure there are others here that can give you better adice in regards to the diabetes but wanted to wish you lots of luck.

x

Thanks so much!!
I am under a consultant at hosp and am gong for a scan soon which will follow with a laparoscopy if needed. My husband is also givin a sample this week! Fingers crossed for a positive result!!!
Thanks to the diabetes, I get everything I need and quite quickly.

I think I will wait until Thus or Fri and do a test then!!

I will keep you posted............

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back