The NTNP thread! 1 BFP so far!

netty

Reaction score
i have been trying for years :roll: nothing seems to be ''wrong'' with me its just one of those things pffft one MC set me back as far as help from doctors goes as it counts as a pregnancy none the less?! so they assume i can get pregnant so basically.........stop stressing?

SO i have decided to give the middle finger to OPKs for the next few months and just relax, anyone taking this approach

join meeeeee in chilled out-ness! its lovely actually, for a chnage i am not obsessing and my life isnt just about ewcm, cm, opk, dpo, cd1-2-3-4-blah blah, peeing on things, am i pregnant?, peeing on more things.........dissapointment!

Lucia leek was the first to get her BFP the chilled way!!!:stork:

come ladies we can do it!

Last edited:
I'm tempted to ditch my TTC stuff if AF turns up over the weekend. I have read on here that several ladies have got a BFP when ntnp.
X

I must admit..

Even thought I never actively TTC...
I had NEVER used anything for like 4 years with my ex, never bothered with OPK's or anything... He had no problem with his spunk as he got his ex pregnant - Nothing wrong with me either...
Yet - I never got pregnant, but I always stressed about not being pregnant and disapointed etc...

However. Got with my new OH, been together since July - 5 months down the line I got pregnant!!

I think your body just knows when the right time if to get pregnant.
I was very very unhappy in my previous relationship, and I'm extremely happy in my new relationship, so I think this plays a big part personally.

i think that too sarah, its just too much for me sometimes, after the MC i turned into a total peepot freak and it was taking away the closeness for me and OH.

Hopefully this will work for me, i am away on hols september when i THINK oh will propose :pray: so maybes i will get my bean when the times right x

i think that too sarah, its just too much for me sometimes, after the MC i turned into a total peepot freak and it was taking away the closeness for me and OH.

Hopefully this will work for me, i am away on hols september when i THINK oh will propose :pray: so maybes i will get my bean when the times right x

It's so hard to make yourself not think about it I understand that chicken.

Just enjoy dtd, and make it enjoyable, from the other rough thread. I'm sure you do ;) lol.
But I know TTC can make it a bit tedious and chorelike...

Maybe the holiday will relax you enough to kick your feet back and take a stride in enjoying things and being happy!

Your little bean will be sprung on you when you least expect - Promise!
It did with me!
Typically, paid for wedding venue in the November... Got my BFP in the January...
So I'll be 31 weeks on my wedding day :| Lol. And I'd bought my dress in the december! Typical bean! lol

Meee sweetie, I'm NTNP this month - and maybe for the next few too - I have to chill out as its driving me mad and I need to let go of the desperation to be pregnant and believe it WILL happen when the time is right.
I've brought my happy chilled vibes back from the Maldives and determined to stay that way for a bit!
I didn't use OPK's or anything when I fell pregnant last year and I think I have to go the same way for a bit and stop stressing.xx

Infact I need to do some ticker fiddling and get rid of the ov countdown - not that it is ever accurate anyway!

i took my tickers off hun apart from my MC one, they do my head in anyways its like they pressure me to DTD lol!

sarah i love my se but ttc takes the fun out of it :roll: so back to spankings and slippery funtimes for meeeeee

i took my tickers off hun apart from my MC one, they do my head in anyways its like they pressure me to DTD lol!

sarah i love my se but ttc takes the fun out of it :roll: so back to spankings and slippery funtimes for meeeeee

Spank the night away mrs!!! :D Yeeehawwwww:dance:

When we were actively ttc many moons ago sex became so clinical and it took all the fun out of it. Doing it at specific times, not doing it etc. Planning sex is all well and good but sometimes you just want your dress ripping off and shagging on the stairs yanno?

It's an old cliche and you get sick of people telling you to relax and it will happen but sometimes it really does xxxxxxx

We didn't try, didn't prevent when we wanted a new addition and it took us 5 months to conceive DS xx

Good luck :)

Thanks ladies I really think I'm doing a good thing mentally and physically by leaving it all alone so good to hear success stories too!! All people I speak to say just let it happen so I will

:whistle: Fapatalking :whistle:

Liking this thread, I'm not ov with any regularity but opk's were still giving me positives and hope! Decided a few weeks ago to just stop bothering with all that and let nature take its course for a while! X

I think we all need a break now and again opks do my nut in. I have been thinking of temping after I go away in september if bean hasn't shown up by then

Sounds like a plan stan! I am certainly with you this month and look forward to taking a nice morning pee without trying to aim it at somethig lol!

Here to a pleasureble humping month x

Yaaaay I've been enjoying sex so much more too you really can forget about each other after so many bfns

I'd really like to try temping too and tried a while back but Iv spent so many years jumping out of bed as soon as the alarm goes off that I'm normally half way through my shower before I remember I was going to take my temp! It's so annoying!! X

A gynae fertility consultant I work with once told me she detests OPK's, charting etc as it causes too much stress and tells women go out get drunk have a good time pretend ur having a one night stand lmao love her

Im sooo joining toooo!!

We have decided to ntnp and just see what happens, I was driving myself crazy with it and I spoke to my mum and she made such a valid point;

1 - we are women and our body's har been designed to make make babies so of course it will happen
2 - what do they do in native countries where they have 12kids and no opk's etc??!!!!
3 - we are used to a world when we can har whatever we want at anytime, mother nature doesn't work like that

It will happen. Just be patient.

Mama knows best, so just having lost of dirrrrty fun with

Im sooo joining toooo!!

We have decided to ntnp and just see what happens, I was driving myself crazy with it and I spoke to my mum and she made such a valid point;

1 - we are women and our body's har been designed to make make babies so of course it will happen
2 - what do they do in native countries where they have 12kids and no opk's etc??!!!!
3 - we are used to a world when we can har whatever we want at anytime, mother nature doesn't work like that

It will happen. Just be patient.

Mama knows best, so just having lost of dirrrrty fun with

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back