Soy cycke 9-10 dpo evidence so far lol ..

jojo3972

Reaction score
So after taking soy this cycle here is how things have gone ....

Around 6 dpo weird cramps in centre if ovary area waking me up in the night and also a realy vivid scary dream :shock:

7 dpo more weird tingly goings on in uterus area ..
8 dpo start to pee more and have slight nausea but this could well be the soy
9 dpo more peeing woke up 2 nights I a row at 2 am to pee and then again at 7.30 waking Jo before the alarm which is unheard of I love my sleep lol ...
From around 7 dpo pain in right booby at the side ...
Can't even blame drinking to much does of heat cos I've been drinking a few litres a day for a few months now due to wanting to lose weight also noticed moth watering more could be the heat I guess , I just went in my journal from last yr wen I had my mmc and the first 2 signs early on from around 9 dpo was peeing more and nausea . Oh well time will tell I guess lol did the soy help me get another Bfp who knows watch this space lol xx

it all sounds so exciting - i came on to do a similar thread, lol...we are such cycle buddies this cycle, lol.

Angela I'm driving myself nuts why the hell didnt I buy tests knowing I was using soy Ffs lol I can't g buy any cos I have a singing performance to go watch at the school and it would mean rushing about like an idiot and in this heat it's no gd realy is it ... Also forgot to mention the pain in right side of right booby when I prod lol according to ff I'm 9 dpo but striding to countdown to pregnancy I'm 10 dpo so I'm 9-10 dpo ha xx

oh just hurry up and test now! I was lucky enough to have a stash of cheapies and 2 x FRER so could just do it! Can't believe i got a BFP!!! was so not expecting that and was convinced I was out so badly! crikey I'm packing it!

My mothers on her way I was gonna go get a test! Will have to wait till tomoro now lol

AAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!! The suspense is unbearable! ;)

I'm driving myself nuts why the hell didnt I buy tests knowing I was using soy Ffs
I almost done the same, a situation which has now been rectified by eBay! All I have left in my drawer are a two frers, two digs and about 10 strips (which I hate using because they are one step away from matchsticks they are so tiny). Just bought 20 proper poas ones for the princely sum of £8.00. :)

Last edited:
Sounds positive JoJo, loads of luck for that bfp xx

i am so keeping my fingers crossed and can't wait for you to test now!!!! if i could send you one of mine I totally would, lol...

Just hope I can follow u over to tri 1 Angela but if not try try again lol x

Sounds really promising Jo, hope this is it for you xxxx

Aw hope you follow Angela!!! :) x x

I can't wait til tomorrow, I want to know now JoJo. It's so exciting

Michelle x

Fingers crossed for you Jojo! I'm stalking xx

did you know supermarkets open late - sometimes 24 hours - there is no reason to keep us in suspense ;)

I have some 1 quid ones out of Asda but I will do it tomoro morning that's my final offer lol

Will hold you to that......what time you up?

Around 7.30 ish but if I pee at 2am will pee at 7.30 be ok to use I reckon so at 10-11 dpo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back