The NTNP thread! 1 BFP so far!

Me we're defo on the ntnp.... like others have said i've never wanted to chart temps use opk's etc... it does end up becoming clinical and you don't enjoy it.... the last thing i want is to end up seeing making love as a chore.... sex with my dh is the best i've ever had and i don't want to spoil that...

i'm soooo glad you're enjoying it all again hun xxx here's to sticky beans for us all xxxx

Hey everyone :) We have been NTNP since I came off my pill in January, no luck just yet so thought I'd try the next 6 months of using OPKs / checking temps etc and if that doesnt work we will go back to NTNP for the following 6 months (I agree with others that it can feel quite clinical to chart but also I find theres something about it that makes it super exciting and enjoyable that this time could be "the time" if that makes sense?? Maybe after 3 or 4 cycles of charting I'll come back and have changed my mind and be really frustrated with it haha) Anyway.. Lots of baby dust & good luck to everyone on here xxx

Love this thread!!! After my last crazy cycle I decided to take the npnt approach and find it suites me well! Not a pee stick in sight, no temping, no nothing! TTC doesn't consume my day anymore! My desire to have a baby is still very much there but the stress is definitely reduced. :)

I'm deffo going to do this this month, I really dOnt think I can't face another month of doing it religiously every other day and having to lie there with my legs in the air for half hour afterwards it's so ruddy time consuming! After comin on on Monday im booking a doctors app today as I don't understand why I got a bfp then came on the next day. Also getting hubby's sa tests Friday so fingers crossed there. We r going on holiday Sunday so can't wait to just chill. I no this sounds incredibly negative but iv resigned my self to it not happening now do not even goin to try. Everyone one else I no who got pregnant didn't have to spend so much time, thought and effort on it so why should I! Also hubby is getting annoyed with my mood swings so I better relax this month or I'll endup on my own! Xxx

lol ann my oh is sooo tired of my moods when i get all worked up! when i see a positive opk it makes me a crazy humping lady!

Still not pee'd on anything this month :) and I'm guessing it's too late now as I'm must be about day 18 now - I dont even know what cycle day I am :) massive change from last couple of months and I'm liking it!
Xx

Ooo mishi you are almost my cycle buddy i am about the same bar 1-2 days eek!

Ann I agree with you! I've kind of given up now because it just shouldn't be so hard should it??? it's out of our control so it's going to happen naturally or not, I don't feel like I can DO anything to make it happen :( :(

I'm on cd34 no af, not testing as I can't bear to see a bfn, as my last cycle was 54 days I still have 20 days before I'm late!!!!!

BB xxx

Oh, I love your ticker lynette - so cute :)

Thanks sweety x

you're right there is nothing you can do to force this without undergoing some serious fertility treatment even then its not a dead cert!

i am going to relax lots, pamper myself and have lots of NON ttc orientated military sex

Last edited:
Defo pamper yourself hun, you deserve it!!

I can't wait to look back and this crazy time and know our lo's were worth it

Xxx

Didn't work for me this month :( the witch got me yesterday... still had LOADS of fun trying though hehe BUT maybe my body is holding out till this cycle as if i get my BFP in it my due date would be my birthday lol xxxx

Last edited:
It may take a few cycles for you to be fully relaxed, manic ttc will still be in your head for a while. There's always next month xxxxxxxx

well...............so far i am about 2-3 days late :shock:

could it have worked? had negatives so far but i tested too early........

Good luck lynette hope you get your BFP when are you testing?
Xx

today at somepoint, just waiting to need a wee!

LOL!

nothing as yet, i tested and hmmmm i can and i cant see something total line eye :roll: so i am not going to scrutinise it, carnat22 is sending me some tests so i will pee on more tomorrow if no sign of af!¬

Try and stay chilled hun. I do have a good feeling about it but when I did a psychic reading for a friend of mine and picked up baby vibes it turned it was me that was pg lol so I'm not good at baby vibes

Am now officially stalking this thread :hug: xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back