Constant cramping, AF 8 days late?!

SparklyAngel

Reaction score
Hiya,

I was just wondering if anyone had been in the same situation and what the outcome was? Af is 8 days late. About 10 days ago I started getting V sore nipples, but boobs were ok. Have random nausea, was peeing alot but that seems to have died down now. Boobs now very tender and I've had constant mild cramping low in my abdomen for 4-5 days now. It gets worse when I need to pee, or if i move around alot. This would be my first pregnancy. Did HPT 2 night ago (after drinking a lot of coffee at work!) which was neg. The test was a dip stick, which i got from poundland?

Cramping as I type, though not as consistent, and not as painful and AF cramps.

Has anyone been in a similar situation?

Please help!

xxx

Hi and Welcome to the Forum :)

If you're normally regular with your cycles I'd be inclined to visit your dr at this stage. You may well be pregnant, certainly all your symptoms point that way :)

Best of luck :)

Hiya,

Thanks!
Got an appointment next tuesday! It was the first thing they had available which is rather frustrating!! If AF still not here by Sat, might just do another test, this time with first morn urine, and les coffee, and maybe a clearblue digital..lol xx

Hiya,

No news yet im afraid :( Had some pretty sharp pains today though, but still no AF :(

I will let you all know as soon as i find out xx

baby dust to all!! xxx

Hey Guys x

Had a bit of spotting which I thought was AF, but then stopped :( Waiting on DB to get better (He's had a really bad viral thing, he can't even get out of bed) b4 i take a test, because I'd really like us both to be there. Although in saying that it has been nice to have some peace and quiet!! lol xx

Testing tomorrow night and Sat morn xx wish me luck :-S xxx

Oh my goodness that DOES sound promising SA....sending you all the luck in the world and I hope you get a positive...will be watching out for your BFP post xxx

The :witch:got me.... have to say I'm absolutely gutted....I really thought this was gonna be my month..:( Totally unexpected....:(

I do still feel sick, and still have tender breasts (which isn't normal for me during AF) so I guess I maybe just had an off month...:( Or I have a wee bug or something..:( or maybe a very early miscarriage? I don't know. :(

It's deffo AF, way too heavy for anything else...:wall2::wall2::wall2:

Guess we'll just have to keep having fun trying...though I have to say I feel a bit like giving up :( It's been nearly a year now :( xx

Anyways, a super big massive load of Baby dust to everyone else who's still waiting!! xxx

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back