sore breasts at night! any tips??

sophs85

Reaction score
the past two nights i've been struggling to get comfortable because my boobs feel like they have 2 weights attached to them!! anyone got any tips on how they find it easiest to sleep? xxxx

Do you have a sports bra hun? If not it may be worth investing in one!

I only had sore boobs for a few weeks, yet I found using my sports bra to sleep in (with a vest or PJ top over it) really helped!

xxxxxx

no but i'll go get one!, it's so painful at the moment! xxx

mine are the same and been like this i got my bfp more or less they actualy wake me up at night if i turn over from laying on my bk for a while omg they bloody hurt im going to get a sports bra just not seen one yet wen been out shopping must be looking in wrong shops lol x

I've been sleeping in bravissimo nightwear. They have soft cup built in supports and this is the only way I can get comfy enough to sleep. You have my full empathy!

Totally agree with Carnat, get yourself a wee sports bra. I've got a couple Nike ones which were £11 I think and I still sleep in them now. What a difference! xx

Get yourself some sleep bras. I got a two pack from Next or you can get them cheap off eBay. Will also be handy for nursing when baby is born. So comfy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back