Boobs!!!!!!!

Becc

Reaction score
Has anybody got any tips or tricks for sore boobs in pregnancy?? I knew they would be tender but I didn't expect anything like this. I know I'm not just being soft because I have had sore breast lumps before due to hormones and even had a needle stuck in there!! I only have to brush past something or move too suddenly and I'm in such pain!! :doh:

Any ideas girlies?? Or I may have to chop them off :rotfl:

Mine are really sore too, I always wear padded bra's and it seems to be better and less painful than no bra at all.

Get measured now that they have changed size - I had REALLY sore bobbies and it turned out I wasn't helping matters wearing the wrong size bra - it didn't take the pain away completely but it helped loads. :)

Mine have recently worn off so it does eventually dissapear - Until you start producing milk I'm told then it's back! :shock:

I know what you mean Becc, the slightest touch is really painful. I end up taking off my bra at the end of the day, which helps a bit.
I'm not a small lass by any means but they constantly seem to get in the way at the moment!! :lol:

sorry no tricks last time mine where a nightmare i just found whereing a comfy bra and loose tops helped, they do stop being so tender though so there is hope :)
xx

The good thing is the pain will go soon (it does come back intermittantly, but not as bad as in the first tri).

You could get yourself some breastnurse gel pads - really used for engorged breasts after you have had your baby, but they can be heated or cooled and am sure would help somewhat.

I have also read numerous times that refrigerated cabbage leaves worn inside your bra are supposed to be fantastic for sore boobs, used during AF and pregnancy......google it and you will see just how effective they are supposed to be!

Ive been putting peas on mine :oops:

Frozen ones like not just sticking any old ones in my bra hahahaha

Get a really supportive bra :D works wonders ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back