only at night!!!

mrs v

Reaction score
Hi ladies, iv Googled for an answer but can't find anything, so my boob soreness disappeared some time ago, last couple of nights when iv got up for my toilet journey they have felt really sore, this is only happening at night, any ideas or anyone similar??

sorry to hear your having trouble. I must admit mines can be sore when I go to get up particulalry if I have slept topless (sorry) and my arm has been underneath an has kinda stuck to it with heat or sweat. They are also sore when I lean forward with no bra on so most of the time now I have a bra on even when sleeping to stop them being so painful xx

Perhaps its as simple as that, I never thought! They ate pretty supported in the day then bra off and no support! At least I know they do still hurt and these mat bras are doing their.job!! Thank you xx

Yep, I have been very similar, only really had sore boobles at night, if I turn over or something, when I first go to bed and when I 1st get up in the morning. xxx

Perhaps its as simple as that, I never thought! They ate pretty supported in the day then bra off and no support! At least I know they do still hurt and these mat bras are doing their.job!! Thank you xx

ur most welcome hope it helps xx

I leave my bra on at night, they are still sore, but not nearly as sore as being unsupported!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back