VERY SORE!!!!

FoxyMummy

Reaction score
my breasts have been very sore since 2/3 weeks ago. i have also had some craping in legs and some tummy cramp, it almost feels like i am about to get my preiod but the crampin is no as bad as period camping.
Has anyone got any tips how to ease this?
xxxx

Hey foxymummy, i find a nice warm bath does it! for past week it's felt like im gona get Af but my family have said its all normal and some people can have cramps every month.
So i suggest a nice warm bath. :]

Feet up a cuppa tea and a hot water bottle on your tummy (I used to wrap it in a towel so it wasnt too hot!)

its completly normal hun, its just stretching..i never noticed it last time but have liek mad this time..e ven went to hospital with it thought i was having ectopic.. doc said its just stretching.. felt stupid.. but happy that it wasnt anything serious! didnt fancy loosing my tube. :) but i think im fine now.. get it every now and then try and take it easy xx

I had the same honey, infact I still do at times. I have a nice warm bubble bath, then lie down with the remote control watching all the soaps leaving the house work and DH to fend for himself. xxx

cheers. gonna try a bath. im new to all this so can you please tell me what AF and things are lol xxxx

I know how you feel my boobs are soooo painful and also quite itchy and sore. Oh the joys of pregnancy :roll: !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back