Sleeping problems...

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
I havent slept properly for about the past month. Every night Ill feel exhausted but will toss and turn in bed untill like 4am. Iv tried sleeping with a pillow between my legs and that kinda helps.
But Ill either not be able to get to sleep, or get to sleep and then have really odd dreams that wake me up.
Does anyone have any good tips or things to do to get to sleep?
:)

I am the same! vivid dreams too.

I know a lot of oils aren't allowed during pregnancy but have you tried lavender? (check it out beforehand of course)

I know having a warm bath, a warm drink and calming yourself down before bed have helped me in the past. Do some deep breathing and try to block out all the worries from the day as they will just wind you up.

Other than that I have zero info I'm afraid. Hope you get some zzz's soon!

I get bad sleeping problems too...

I am vile if I don't have twelve hours sleep or something, I feel like a toddler.

Some nights I can feel asleep easily, other nights I'm awake hours, thinking bout how the heck a six pound ish baby is going to get out my fangita :rotfl:

I'm fine till i wake up for that first pee then its hard to get back to sleep and i seem to dose on and off till i get up hours and hours later.

im the same not sleeping - some nights im wide awake for a few hours after faling asleep, and when I am asleep I too am having vivid and very strange dreams (quite often about people in past). Not found a soltuion yt - please let me know if you do!!! :hug:

This isnt a solution.
But last night I slept with loads of pillows around me. 1 underneath my head, and one either side of me.
I found it more comfy and a tad easier to get to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back