Some help please xx

stephttc

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I wander if you can help me! I am now (according to my dates) 6+4! I have been spotting since last Thursday - never enough to go onto a pad but can be red or brown when I wipe!

I went to the doctors last Thursday and she told me my cervix is closed and booked a scan with epu yesterday! The scan showed up a sac/area of fluid but they couldn't see anything in it! They took blood and told me to go back tomorrow for more blood and then another scan next Friday!

I feel like I'm stuck on limbo and wandering if I should just write this pregnancy off now - I have little hope as I thought I would see something in the sac

Has anybody had this and then had a good result at the end or am I just waiting for a mc to happen xxx

Hi,
When I was pregnant with my son who is now 3 1/2 at about 6 wks i started to spot the bleed, went for a scan and all they could see was a sac. As it was my first pregnancy I didn't know what t think. I was so worried but I went back 2 weeks later had another internal scan and I could see a little heartbeat. He is now a very loud 3yr old - lol!
The doctor I spoke to told me at the stage I was at it is hard to detect a heartbeat even with an internal scan. All I would say is try not to worry which I know is easier said than done.
Sending (((hugs))) hope this helps x x x

I believe that so early on it can be hard to see a heartbeat. Sadly my scan at 7+2 didn't have a happy ending but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things are better for you next week, just like it was for Faireunepipi. Sending lots of positive thoughts and hugs.

Thanks ladies! My body is really playing tricks on me!

Yesterday after the internal scan I had a bit more spotting and then since about 8pm
Last night I've not had a drop!

I'm trying to be realistic and prepare myself for the worst but because the bleeding keeps stopping I can't help feeling a little bit hopeful and that's what's driving my emotions crazy xx

I'm sorry for your loss perfect storm - thanks for your kind comments both xx

Sorry your going through this stress Steph. I hope things are okay for you. You are still very early and if your dates are out maybe too early to see a heart beat? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back