Sod the money...

Doob

Reaction score
Well I decided today to say sod the money and booked my early scan eek! It's next Wednesday so petrified and excited all at the same time. Anyways I'm not having my hair highlighted till after tri one anyway so that's saved me a chunk of it this month (my excuse lol) and the dog can wait until later for its trim (too cold for a summer coat yet anyway-my other excuse). I know it's crazy and by then at 7 w 4d I don't think I'll see much but I'm hoping it'll reassure me xx

You will see something it won't be fantastic but as long as Ur reassure that's the main thing

Yay for a reassurance scan!!! its chilled me out a wee bit! I was 7 plus 2 and saw a lovely hb! xx

That's what I'm hoping for to see its ok for the stage it should be and that there's a hb x

I was 7w 1d with my first scan and we saw the HB, a true sight to behold!

You won't regret it

xxxxxxxx

yay have a fab scan bet it wil b amazing x

awww i dont blame ya one bit i couldnt have waited till 12 weeks and u will see plenty most important a heartbeat xxx

Thanks everybody, roll on Wednesday :) x

you won't regret it, seeing the heartbeat on tuesday was amazing! true you can't see much else, but the heartbeat is all i needed!

Its amazing we had ours at 7w2d and if you have a nice person doing it you can see loads really i was quite shocked we looked at the heart and where the brain was forming, where the placenta was growing

aww i get my second one wednesday aswel :) hoping for a better pici this time lol x

I hadn't even thought about a pic but now I want one lol. It's a baby bond clinic do they usually give them? Anybody else used baby bond before? X

aww yer u defo get pics with private scan and its much more detailed then the nhs one they zoom in and ur in there longer soon as they saw the hb on mine that was it basicaly they were happy and took a tiny measurement i dunno how she did that without zooming in tho cos she didnt seem that arsed realy after the hb was detected so then i asked for a pic n then i got my dotty pic lol this time i reckon i will see a tiny baby shape hehe xx

I had mine at 6+3. I saw a hb and that's all I needed. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back