Rant

EssJayPea

Reaction score
My OH is really annoying me tonight. I felt a but better earlier and managed some dinner at his parents' but started feeling sick again on the way home. So he was saying I was fine in front of others and saved the moaning for him (half jokingly). Then he was trumping after dinner which did the nausea no favours so I said I'm going to sleep next door. And now he's just moaned his jumper wasn't washed and it was all just my clothes I'd done. Now, I know I'm maybe a tad hormonal, but, he's a tit sometimes. Actually typing this I realise I'm having one of my crazy pregnant mental phases. Hmm....

Anyway, to save this from being a plain old rant, reassure me that occasionally wanting to knee your OH in the baby maker is "normal", please? Xx

That's a great expression. On the rampage. I honestly had to walk away as I thought I was going to head butt him (and I can't fight sleep normally!). Xx

And my MIL after she let the table know about my toilet woes. Sake!

Lol aw I think we've all been there to be fair lol.

Men aren't easy to put with at the best of times, add pregnant hormones into the mix and he's asking for trouble! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Poor guys don't stand a chance!

Slightly off the subject but has your nausea/sickness eased off yet? Feeling yuck :-( xx

Aww, men really don't understand sometimes do they!, my OH went out with his mates last night and came in drunk. lager & kebab smell radiating round the room wasn't helping nausea which has resurfaced this week. I can't be mean really he rarely goes out with his friends and he did keep calling to check i was okay..

I know what you mean about on the rampage, sometimes i have to stop and laugh at how ridiculously hormonal i'm being! while i'm mid rant i just stop and start laughing. Think OH wanders if i'm cracking up :p

As for nausea, mine went at 10-11 weeks after pretty bad sickness it's mostly gone now but do get the odd day where i'm sick. Nothing as bad as it was in tri 1 though. Should ease off for you soon :) x

I'm starting to feel pretty good now.
The nausea is bad first thing in the morning, but a strawberry actimel and some toast normally does the trick and I feel fine.
I can start planning ahead now lol. Was taking each day as it came for almost 7wks lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Post pub boys always have an acquired smell! That can't have been easy! Lol

I'm the same. I have almost out of body moments mid rant where I'm like, who is this mentalist?! Lol. Just went through to my room where OH is and he has a bad tummy. I'd just been sick so was wanting a cuddle but had to run back out the room. He was so apologetic as well!

Can't wait till it stops. I'm giving myself heartburn with all the wretching :-( xx

JJayJay that's great to hear you're on the mend. You had a really rough time of it too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back