petrified*scared angry and annoyed... help appreciated !

18yrs ago I started bleeding clots and lots of blood at around 10-11 weeks...the doctor made me go to bed and I had to stay there with my feet up for 3 weeks! Only got up to pee in bucket by bed...they told me at time there was nothing they could do and rest was only thing I could do....but that was 18yrs ago you would think they would have improved stuff by now!

By the way I have a healthy 18 yr old daughter...she was fine x

That's reassurance um thinking positive thoughts hopefully everything will be fine all I can do is hope and pray x

Just checking in to say hope you are treated better today and all goes ok.x

Fingers and toes crossed for you xxx

Hope everything goes well for you today hun. Fingers crossed xx

So sorry to hear you were treated that way. Fx crossed for today hon xx

Thats an outrageous way to be treated! It might be common for her, but its not for you!! I'm really sorry to hear that. I really hope all is ok keeping all FX crossed for you xx

Been thinking of you hoping everything goes ok xxxx

Thinking of u today x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Been thinking of you. Really hope all is ok.xx

thank you to all the lovely ladies... unfortunately*today's scan confirmed I missed carried prob over weekend when cramping and bleeding was at it's worst :,( I can't put into words how I feel.. but thank you all for all ur support xxxx

thank you to all the lovely ladies... unfortunately*today's scan confirmed I missed carried prob over weekend when cramping and bleeding was at it's worst :,( I can't put into words how I feel.. but thank you all for all ur support xxxx
awwww bless you !! so so sorry hun ! X

sorry - pressed send to early. Take some rest and lean on family and friends, and us xx

Oh honey, I am SO sorry to hear this awful news. My heart goes out to you. Take good care of yourself and get all the support from your family and from here that you need.xx

So, so, so very sorry to hear this awful news darling.

Words mean nothing right now I know but there are people on PF that can apprecaite the pain you are going through right now.

If you need to rant, cray, scream or vent we're on hand

Keep healthy and don't expect too much from yourself in these early days - you need to rest and grieve!

xxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss hun :( please don't forget that there are always people here for you, you're never alone. No words can take the pain away, but I hope you can rest well and grieve for your little angel. He/she will be with you always, never forget that :hug: we're always here for you babes :hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back