So what now ?

tinytoes

Reaction score
well I'm 33 weeks and wondering what I should be doing to help myself ? when do you start drink rasperry leaf tea for example ? and using evening primrose oil capsules ?

I think you can drink raspberry tea from 32 or 34 weeks? I got told just 1 cup a day until 38 weeks though! Loads of folk hate it but I loveeee it :lol:

Not too sure about the castor oil hun x

oh no not castor oil , i wont be touching the stuff ! I'm not trying to induce labour or anything just help my body be prepared :) . evening primrose oil improves vaginal elasticity I'm sure I heard and helps promote quicker healing . I loooved the tea last time but didnt start it until 38 weeks which I reckon was a bit late ?

I have no idea hun, once i reach 33+4 its all new to me, so im sure this thread will come in handy to me to... hope you get some answers.. :) x

oh no not castor oil , i wont be touching the stuff ! I'm not trying to induce labour or anything just help my body be prepared :) . evening primrose oil improves vaginal elasticity I'm sure I heard and helps promote quicker healing . I loooved the tea last time but didnt start it until 38 weeks which I reckon was a bit late ?

Oh sorry! I read your post wrong, thought you said castor oil - silly me :blush:

I had only ever heard of evening primrose oil, but from what you've said it sounds like it would be worth using, I'll need to have a wee read about it :)

xxx

Might pop down to the health shop tomorrow , will let you know what they say :hugs:

I've been supping RLT since 32 weeks I love the stuff I drink about 5 cups a day now x x

Be interested to see if it helps, other then that I've not been doing anything else really, other then going down stairs side ways

just generally adapting my day to day things to help- like instead of mopping kitchen floor I'll get on all 4s n do it that way as being on all 4s is meant to help baby move down or sit up straight instead slouch on couch x

I've been cleaning the floor on all 4s too nadine :lol:

I've been cleaning the floor on all 4s too nadine :lol:

Haha bet we have cleanest floors going!!!

I have to wait till Thursday when my sons at play group other wise he jumps on my back shouting giddy up mummy!!

I've been supping RLT since 32 weeks I love the stuff I drink about 5 cups a day now x x

Be interested to see if it helps, other then that I've not been doing anything else really, other then going down stairs side ways

just generally adapting my day to day things to help- like instead of mopping kitchen floor I'll get on all 4s n do it that way as being on all 4s is meant to help baby move down or sit up straight instead slouch on couch x

Going down the stairs sideways?

Will this prevent me falling down the stairs? :roll:

Going down the stairs sideways?

Will this prevent me falling down the stairs? :roll:

Bit late now!!! But yes that as well as it's meant to jigg things along with baby hehe

havent heard of walking down stairs sideways. might give it ago. xxx

Did you ask about the evening primrose oil hun? :)

xxx

Nope :( totally forgot . I swear my head is like a leaky bowl I'll make sure to do it tommorow xx
'

Haha aww don't worry about it, I'm the same :lol:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111