So much for my baby shower today, so upset :(

pffft who wants a baby shower anyway <-----reverse psychology going on lol

alot of people still dont get it not being a british tradition

its simple the people who have let you down without good reason wipe out of your life they will soon wonder where their christening invites are :)

sadly when you become a mum you find out who your real friends are they are all happy to come round when you have the baby but then you dont see them again grrr but on the other hand you make new friends too through being a mummy

Awww thats great, i wish i had friends like that! Glad you had fun in the end. xxx

awww I am so pleased that something happened in the end hun! You've deff found who your special friends are today :)

I gotta say the thought of a baby shower frightens me to death for the exact reason being that no one will turn up and I'll feel like fool. I don't really know what to do. xx

I am SOOO happy it turned out ok for you Vicxzy...when I read your post earlier it made me cry a bit cos I really felt for you.

xx

Great news! So glad that they turned up for u, saw the pictures on facebook and it all looked lovely, all the pictures of the food and cakes actually made me dribble! X c

Glad you got to have your baby shower in the end hunni :) Screw the ones who stood you up :) x

OMG girls arent some people arseholes? Wait til its their turn!

WELL!!! I did have a baby shower in the end!
I was lying on the sofa bawling my eyes out not even dressed by lunchtime the house was still a total tip as just thought wtf is the point in hoovering etc?!
Then 4 of my friends turned up, armed with masses of food & decs!
They made me get off my ass & helped me clean the whole house then decorated & sorted the food & then a few more turned up later on :) was so made up I really thought nobody was coming just me & 1 friend!
I managed to get dressed with minutes to spare b4 the rest got there.
Still upset that 8 people who previously said they were coming cancelled on me today but we had a lovely time anyway so feck em!
We shud def have a mass party!x

theses are the friends you should treasure
so glad it went ahead in the end for you xxx

Hey chicken.. so sorry for your baby shower; some people can be funny can't they and it is unfair that people have cancelled knowing (or should have known) how important it was to you... if they cannot make the effort, then you shouldn't have to either..

Hugs.. xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back