my birth experience. WARNING MAY UPSET PEOPLE!!

awwww thank you shes such a sweet and loves the dummy lol shes doing really well she was on 15 mils of milk yester and was only getting one bottle a day but getting milk thru out the day thru a tube, now today she had 24 mils and up till now about 2 bottles till i phone to see how she is later she is tolerating them aswell and is a very hungry lil baby lol

omg i just phoned and got some really great news she went from 15 mins for feeds to every 2 hours and for th cleaning of her tubes to every 2 hours seems like she want to come home sooner lol

yeah it is shes doing really well and shes 2 weeks old tomorro lol its flown by lol

im so happy for you
Thats fantastic news :D
i wish you the best of luck and that shes home and in your arms asap!
X

well amy is doing well shes on 40 mils of milk since yesterday and is doing well today i phoned to see how she is and i got some good news there hoping to transfer her in the next few back to the hospital she was born in so they want me to go up and start feeding her and bathing her i get to do it tomorro yay!! and im going to speak to the ENT doc to see if instead of that can she not come home obviously ill have a support of docs coming to see me from the outreach department aswell. im also going to larn how to suction her tubes so that if she does come home i can do that its all looking good yay so ill have my fingers and toes cross thatll they let her come home instead

fantastic news hun! she's becoming a good little eater...
fingers crossed she can come with you, best wishes xxx

some more photos of amy

Attachments

• Photo0084.jpg
    Photo0084.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Photo0089.jpg
    Photo0089.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 10
yay! thats so exciting, Im so glad your little one is getting closer to home where she belongs! x

Glad everything is looking up! She is gorgeous

any more news? she is doing so well :cloud9: do they know when you can take her home yet? x

Glad to hear LO is getting better :) I have everything crossed for you xx

awwww the wee dote... im glad shes feeding better shell be running round ur feet torturing you in no time!!! :D roll on till she gets home... youll prob be dying for the sleepless nights!!! :D p.s. shes still like daddy that much hasnt changed i dont think !! xx

hey all sorry been away for a few days upto the hospital amy is doing much better shes not on the feeding tube any more shes upto 100 mils of milk and shes put on weight shes now 5lb 9oz were still waiting to see if shes going to be transferred to the hospital near us tomoz but i suppose itll all depend on if they have a bed. but she is doing really well.

yesterday she was a naughty girl she pulled her tubes out of her nose completely out she most of had them out for about an hour or 2 coz they wer in when the nurse last checked so she went to check her temp and here they wer at the top of the cot lol but they managed to put them back in again. oo im getting her birth registered tomoz too at 2 pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back