my birth experience. WARNING MAY UPSET PEOPLE!!

awww she is so tiny!! she does look so much like her daddy!! x x

well got got some good news this morning shes out of intensive care now and on another part of the ward shes doing really well just need her breathing sorted out properly yay!!

Awww she is so pretty. Its great news that she is out of intesive care. I hope you get to take her home really soon xx

shes still feeding thru a tube atm becase she finds it hard to breath and suck on the bottle so they need to get her onto a bottle first but that probs wont happen till the tubes are out. but she is keeping her feed down now. just phoned there and the ENT doctor had a look at her tubes so there probs be in for a few more weeks i think, no they sed shell probs be in there for a few more weeks my oh work has been really good they put his holidays back till she gets out of hospital but other than that shes doing really well. im just lucky i didnt wait till oh finished work the day i had her coz i could of possibly ended up having her at home then that wouldnt be so good :( but im soo glad i went in when i did. im going to see if i could stop up there for a few days so i can bond with her a bit more. and i know this might sound harsh but i rwally would like me and oh to spend a bit tym with her without the grand parents as much as we love his dad and his stepmum we really dont get to spend much time with amy coz grandparents can only visit 3 pm till 7 pm it really sounds harsh coz theyve helped us out alot over the last week with getting up there and lending us money to get food and stuff but im going up friday and spend a bit tym with her i sed to them ill meet them at the hospital and they can see her from 3 pm till when ever they want well till 7 pm or they can go tomorro or thrusday

its not hash you need your own bonding time good to hear she is keeping food down hun thats whay i was wonderin about x she is doin really well by the sounds of it going strenght to strenght x x

yeah she is shes a lil fighter me mam sed i was in intensive care when i was born exactly like amy but ididnt have the nose prob but i cant wait till i get her home thou x

yer i bet nothing better than snuggling your newborn tight in your arms :cloud9:

ahhh she's lovely, I bet you cant wait to have her home! Poor little thing! xxx

yeah im starting to miss her more now i just cant wait till they decide what there going to do weather there going to transfer her to airedale hospital or keep her the. on one hand itll be alot cheaper for me to get to airedale than to leeds but if they do that theyll have to have her there for a few weeks then transfer her back to leeds to get the tubes out. so its kinda unsettling for us knowing we cant really bond with her much as wed like to. itll be harder for her daddy with him being at work and can only see her few days a week or a day a week. i know he could of taken his holidays but we cant really get up there every day to see her and wed be doing the same as if he was working but he cant wait till he gets home so i think it would be best if he kept his holidays till she comes home :( and i dont like stopping in hospital by myself and i feel really awful being there or going there with my other half. hes told me to go friday and hopefully if hes got enuff of his wages left this week well be able to go up on monday again to see her xxxxx ooo decisions are really hard to make lol

sounds as though she is doing fab hun :hug:

awe, she is sooo cute! thanks for sharing those piccies...
glad she's doing well though x

thats ok lol ill be getting more on friday ive got a small video of her i dunno if you can put videos on here ill get a few more vids of her and check lol the only thing wiv the video i have you can here the nurses and everyone laughing in the back ground lol

that'll be lovely! if you can't get the vids then get more gorgeous piccies!

well there starting amy on bottles ones a day and she took 5 mils so its a good start yay!!!! i so cant wait to see her tomorro the oh dad and stepmum is going tomorrow i sed well im going in on friday meeting with the ent doctor aswell so i can ask some questions to him. i really one to no how long them tubes going to be in for and how long after they get taken out does she have to stay in hospital i hope its not going to be another 4 weeks lol its too long shes 10 days old now. shes had the tubes in her nose for a week tomorro bless her :) :D but im so glad shes made alot of progress over the last week too:)

hiya all

well i went to see amy today and shes looking much much better than she was on monday, i fed her with a bottle today yay!!! and bathed her too she didnt like that much bless her well i found out today shell have the tubes in for 3 more weeks but they say if they can get the suctioning of her tubes down from every 15 mins to 2-3 hrs she might be able to come home yay!!! shes a hungry baby so they put her on sma high energy for now coz she doesnt seem to put any weight on.

Also i want some advice im worried about my baby's eye on the right i asked the doc today if she may have down sydrome and he sed if she had that both eyes would be the same and they would of picked it op straight away.

now im now worried if she doesnt have this could it be cerabal palsy im not that familiar with it but i have heard of it when i spoke to the doc he sed all baby have it when there born and it takes a couple of days weeks months to ware off i just wanted to know if you think she has one of these but it could be the tape underneath it

thanks if you can help!!! i havent mentioned anything to oh coz i dunno how he would take it

Attachments

• Photo0072.jpg
    Photo0072.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Photo0078.jpg
    Photo0078.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Photo0081.jpg
    Photo0081.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 11
she is absolutely gorgeous! glad to hear shes got a good appetite...
all I can see when I look at her is a perfect little girl hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back