so flippin frustrated!

kazimotto

Reaction score
hello girls...

well as per last thread my temp went back up today(see charT) but when got out of bed etc it went back down! i still getting af cramps but did an examination to see if any blood sitting (sorry if tmi) and there is only creamy cm....

i did a dip pg test, and it was bfn...are these reliable tests? i wouldve thought if i was pg that wouldve def came up pos by now? any help highly appreciated...

i am not one for checking cervix but when i checked for blood it felt really hard? x

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c990e

Hi Kazi

I know what you mean. I keep checking every two minutes to make sure there is no bleeding.

I dont really know lot about BBT so cant help you on that, sorry.

As for CP, it is normal for cervix to feel hard after ovulation but dont know if this means you could be pregnant either.

Most dip tests are reliable but i would use a CBD as that way there is no chance of evap lines and gives you a more reliable result.

Hope you get your :bfp: xxx

The fact it went up though is a good thing :) Wishing you luck :dust:

thanks mamafy...i take my temp as soon as i wake whilst still lying down, i have my thermometer right beside me so this morning it had gone up, i took temp again once was up getting dressed and it was lower, why is that? i dont know if it means my temp going low again or if it just means i was cooling down, so should i def take the higher one i got before moving? x

Hi Kazimotto

Maybe your temp went down after you got out of bed because you are naturally warmer in bed due to your duvet and your partners body warmth? Your bound to cool down slightly when you get out of bed because your not wrapped up anymore! I know when my OH cuddles me in the morning he always say's 'bloody hell your warm' lol

Does that make sense?

Hope you get your BFP

xxx

hiya,

yeah it makes perfect sense..i am just freakin out cos my temp before ov was 97.18 and i thought because it went down to near that once i was up and about that it meant thats what my bbt is? dont know if i am making sense! my bbt first thing ws def higher, so i should take that? altho still getting af cramps so still have feeling am out, and also the dip test i used was neg and they are meant to be quite sensitive? i am due af tomorrow so i wouldve thought that should pick up a pos if there was one? x

Hi Kazi

You should definately use the temp from before you got out of bed as you should always test before you even move in the morning x

hi chelley,

yeah i have been making sure i do it before i even move..my thermometer right beside me on bedside table so going by that temp was def up....oh i hate the 2ww!!! how u getting on?

x

I'm doing ok. Just waiting for :witch: to come so i can start a new month. Back pain has been almost unbearable today for some reason so must be starting AF soon :( :afalert:

oh thats a shame...know what u mean tho..lastnight i had bad cramps radiating right down my legs and was too scared to take painkillers 'just in case' there was a chance i pg. tho i know its prob a bfn this month. its mad and sooooo frustrating...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back