So embarrassed!!!!

evie_smith

Reaction score
Why did I do it!!!!! Urgh lol I don't know how I'm gonna face my hubby he is due home any min after a 14hr shift and I never cry I find it very demeaning lol!! (not in others it's just not me) any who .. I ring him last night and am on the phone for about half an hour crying my eyes out telling him how sorry for myself I am :wall: :blush: telling him I think I'm a crap mum and I'm fed up of being pregnant but I don't know how I'm gonna deal with three kids (normally I don't have any worries with my parenting skills so was just hormones talking) :blush: how am I going to face him I feel so embarrassed!! He told me he loves me I'm a great mum and a much better parent than he is (bless him!!) so now I'm waiting for him to come home and I feel like a bubbly teenager again lol butterflies in my tummy! Lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He isn't home yet must be caught in traffic!! Lol I feel so stupid!! X

Def hormones! I'm not actually speaking to my OH at the minute! I'm feeling really really hormonal at the moment!

I cried yesterday on the phone to my brother who i haven't seen in ages!! He knows how I'm feeling though cos his wife's due today so she's been hormonal too!! I felt so stupid crying yesterday!!

your not alone evie about 3 times in the last few wks I have just burst into floods of tears just getting dressed lol.
o/h must think what the hells just happend and its always silly things like I cant get my leggings on or do up my shoes haha,
But it makes me feel really sorry for myself and I have a good cry to him.
so think its happening to us all.

I feel so stupid I have been out all morning so only seen him for about twenty minutes now I have to go back home and I never ever cry not even to myself and I know my DH gets really annoyed when people cry I hope he doesn't feel like I'm being needy lol!! Hopefully the subject
Won't be broached haha!! I don't even cry to my self lol and I still feel emotional bloomin hormones!! Haha!!

ahh he is understanding i guess and at least you feel you can talk to him!! im rarely a crier but the amount of times we have got into bed and i just cry at absolutely nothing is just strange!! to be expected when pregnant i guess. i couldnt find my pillow the other day and that made me cry and i couldnt believe how pathetically bratty i was being!! luckily i was on my own!! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back