Embarrassed.

NIE

Reaction score
I am so embarrassed. :oops:

My mum asked me to write out Christmas cards for her neighbours on Sunday night. I was board so got stuck in. I've known almost all the neighbours all my life but as usual, pregnancy brain hit and I couldn't remember anyone's names. To make things worse I have just found out that I have not written anything on the inside of quite a few of the cards, only the envelopes.

I thought that I was doing quite well lately. Obviously not.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

sorry, shouldn't laugh, but its nice to know there's someone as dappy as me out there!! :hug: :hug:

:rotfl:

I was doing mine today and had to put loads in the bin as I just couldn't write or spell. My brain has melted :rotfl:

Sounds just like the sort of thing I'd do - and I'm sorry to say that pregnancy brain is replaced with post pregnancy brain which is twice as bad!

im loosing my mind too, last week was alanas 2 year check and i forgot so booked it again for today and i forgot again :wall:

just looked on calender and it was at 4pm, and all i was doing was sat bored watching tv arghhh will have to phone and book AGAIN!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Apparently (so a friend of mine said) every time you have a baby more brain cells die. I'm on my 4th now, I've got no chance :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back