Smoking

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
Im not sure if its because impregnant, or theres something in the water roundhere but i seem to be seeing pregnant ladies absolutely everywhere
!!

Went to frankie and bennies *yummmm* for some food last night, and there was a huddle of women blocking the entrance smoking, so i tried to like, Hutt Hummm my way through, and they still didnt move !

So i said excuse me, nothing. So i Oi'd at them and started sorta manouvering through !!!! lol they moved a bit so i could walk through the middle of em all, but then blew smoke all over me !!!!!

I thought that was bad and i was pissed off cus either the smell of smoke lingered for agesss once i was inside or i was conscious enough of it to imagine it had !!
But then i looked back to throw em a filthy look and one of the ladies was REALLY pregnant, so its probably because she thinks its alright to smoke when shes pregnant that they dont think anything of puffing smoke at an obviously pregnant me !!

Just made me maddddddd !!! Thought id share !
I sorta feel like i should have said something, but :?

I noticed that alot when pregnant. Drove me mad that people just pointed it in my face. I hate people doing it when i wasn't pregnant, but it drives me mad. Just because they choose this habit, doesn't mean people who don't (and babies) should have it forced on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back