SMEP - who is using this/or has been sucessfull with this

Fx babytime.

Could be a good sign.

I'm 8dpo today and bfn. Not a surprise lol. I'll try and wait until Wednesday until I poas again!

Hi girls!! We're going for the SMEP again this month but will prob carry on a bit longer after ov as I think we gave up too early!!

Gl girls xx

Hey Babybo - you're back!! How was the holiday hun? xx

Amazing!!! Just exactly what the doc ordered!! Gutted to be home :0( back to reality now of working life!

Just going to hope for that BFP !!
Med something to get excited about and look forward too xx

you sound so chilled out babybo, its definately going to make a difference! When AF arrives for a new cycle i will do SMEP again - it gives me a focus beyond just getting knocked up ahahah. s

I didn't jump hubs bones last night as I had a massive migraine that wiped me out for 15hours!!
Just done an opk and it's positive!! Had lots of very sticky thick White cm this morning so jumping him tonight lol!! Just texted him and told him to have a kip now as he's just come off nights as he'll be needed in action later hahahahaha xx

oooo good luck babybo iv beending smep since CD10...now on CD21 and still doing it. poor DH is shattered lol xxx

Hey girls, glad to see you are all keeping those OH/DHs busy!!

Holiday has been the best remedy for us rediscovering the fun of BD again and forgetting about TTC. I'm feeling good about this month whether its BFP or not.

Only new thing we tried was preseed as we were in the USA and its everywhere!! For anyone that hasn't tried it, I highly recommend it, even if you think you don't need extra "lube" (sorry tmi). DH even happier about ttc now!

Hey fliss, I'm back here too after the witch arrived 2 days early. :( I had a faint pos at 8dpo then neg's after! And the witch is being really mean and heavy this cycle so not sure if it was a cp or just because it was my 1st AF after mc. Got high hopes for October and a proper smep'ing month :)

Good luck on ur 1ww :dust: xx

Yes October is our month!!! Kanga if it makes you feel better, i've been stressing over the fact my bleeds are now really light with the witch since erpc. Don't think it ever feels the same after. My GP says its all ok, i went for something else and mentioned it and she told me not to worry.

I hope they dont stay heavy, not sure I could cope with the amount of blood loss or the cost! Although fx I won't have another witch visit for a while xx

awww wlcome back hunny.

so with you with the whole holiday feeling positive no matter what feeling!
I've come back feeling "it'll happen eventually" and not stressing!!

infact when i new i was ov we actually only bd once as we was just so tired from traveling etc when normally i'd of made oh perform lol!!

fx for our bfp one day!! xxx

I'm going to keep on with positivity for Oct girls - its our month for def. Please just remind me of this next week....

Babybo - good to see you back and chilled out too hun, give that poor man a rest for one month - hee hee.

Kanga - really sorry the witch is mean, i think i remember 1st AF after erpc was pretty bad, then things much lighter since. At least you know things are finally coming back to normal though. I know i was relieved in some ways to know that.

fliss, i am really relieved to have some sort of normality back. its been a long time waiting! if someone said to me back in june that i would only just be getting my first af 3 months later i would have never believed it could take this long. In some ways i am grateful to have had a few more months to get my head around everything. But im not wanting to wait any longer now for my bfp!! xx

Can't wait for the witch to go then I can feel like i am doing something proactive to getting a sticky bean! Feeling pretty useless at the mo! Found today really hard for some reason, keep thinking what could have been if I never mc (25weeks, cant help but count it!) and finding it so hard seeing the girl at work with a growing belly (she is due the day after I would have been).

Anyways sorry for the down post, I should be getting excited as going to see my sister and 9 month old niece on Wednesday. Can't wait as she is now crawling, growing up so quick! Xx

Sorry to hear you are feeling rubbish Kanga, it's better out than in. FX for next month, I might be joining you gals in this very fun sounding baby making scheme as it feels like AF is coming. Onwards and upwards xxx

Found today really hard for some reason, keep thinking what could have been if I never mc (25weeks, cant help but count it!)

I found the date of my 25 week check and my due date in August almost unbearable. I think you are holding it together really well.

It's strange but now I have passed all those milestones, I feel a certain lightness. I always thought I would be utterly distraught if not pregnant again by that milestone but it is not too bad - I'm on a new page now!

thank u fliss! im feeling much better today, probably helped by the fact the witch is nearly gone.

Hows ur 1ww going? when are ur testing / af due? xx

Aww kanga I get that feeling alot as my best mate is due the exact day we would of been and seeing her every day with her ever growing bump is a killer but I've just got to stay focused and belive one day it'll happen. She finds out next tue what she's having. That's a massive milestone that will hurt I think ESP if af arrives the day after for me!!
That's why I'm staying away from the hpt until at least the 7th if I can as if I get a bfn the day she finds out she's having a girl it'll just kill me as I so want a girl.

I can't wait to find out what she is having as I know I'll go crazy and buy loads xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back