Itchy arms and hands?

I've got the itchiness thing too :lol: Especially on my boobs. I've been reading about ppl having nightmares (some who now have BFP) and i was thinking "aw, i haven't had that" But i did this morning :shock: It was horrible! First off someone put a blob of liquid on my hands and the skin started coming off and it hurt. It was also black under the skin and looked like some furistic bio-technology muscle/vein system :shock: And then I was in same battle and at the end it was so vivid - I had to cut this woman's hand off and then kill her, but i couldn't do it :shock: And when i woke up i realised she looked like my grandma (RIP). :cry:

I have no idea where in my cycle i am tho cause this is my first one off the pill. I dont think it can be a 28day one other wise i'm 4 or 5 days late and got a BFN yesterday. I recon i've prob gone back to my old 5 week cycle, which means i'll be dreading saturday again and constantly watching out for the witch.

Good luck ttc everyone!!! :hug::hug::hug:

BTW, if you search on buy it now on ebay, there's someone selling packs of 2 clear blue tests for £5 and £1.50 p&p!!! Cant find the link tho :(

thanks for the test info il have a nose around the chemist when i get some money not due to be paid till end of the month :shock: :shock:
manda x

I had a nightmare lastnight (which I never get, im totally in control of my dreams usually!) and woke up moaning and tossing about, Akeel was really good and held onto me till I fell asleep again, but it was sooooo scary lol

Im getting some more tests today and will be testing sat morn, im probably about 99.9% sure im pregnant!

ooh forgot to say, the itching on my arms was driving me mad lastnight so I put some baby oil on them and that sorted it right out :D

Hi girls

Hope you are all well.

Itching can sometimes be a sign of pregnancy as hormones can change you skin and make it more sensitive and dry it out, also sometimes itching can be caused by a low iron count, which can also happen during pregnancy so maybe taking an iron suppliment might help.

Also I have 1 First response pregnancy test here (the box is abit dented but it still completly wrap with the clear plastic wrapper) so if any one wants it they are welcome to have it free, just let me know and I will post it to you. (first come first serve I'm afraid :D )

Glitzy I just signed up to your forum a couple of days ago, haven't posted yet but will do soon :D .
xSuzx

xSuzx said:
Hi girls

Hope you are all well.

Itching can sometimes be a sign of pregnancy as hormones can change you skin and make it more sensitive and dry it out, also sometimes itching can be caused by a low iron count, which can also happen during pregnancy so maybe taking an iron suppliment might help.

Also I have 1 First response pregnancy test here (the box is abit dented but it still completly wrap with the clear plastic wrapper) so if any one wants it they are welcome to have it free, just let me know and I will post it to you. (first come first serve I'm afraid :D )

Glitzy I just signed up to your forum a couple of days ago, haven't posted yet but will do soon :D .
xSuzx

Thanks for the info :D

And look forward to seeing you on my forum! Its very quiet over there, probably because I spend more time here :hug:

a symptom some people also get are little creamy coloured bumps on their areola,

I got these when I was pregnant with lily (about 4 days before af was due).

xSuzx

Yeah i have these already from my previous pregnancies, they never went away and my arolas stayed HUUUUGE lol, so not sure if I would notice a change :rotfl:

They do n'alf'urt tho :pray:

manda224 said:
sorry to sound thick but what are areolas?
manda x

The brown bits around your nipples - and you dont sound thick atall I had no idea what they were until I got pregnant the first time :D

manda224 said:
erm i dont have brown bits round my nipples :shock: :shock:
manda x

Think of the nipple as just the sticky out bit, and the skin around that is the areola. I always thought the whole area was the nippple but its just the "teat" apparantly!

No thats not wierd, I think it vaires from person to person, think I just said brown cos thats what colour mine are lol

oh thank god for that was just about to phone up nhs direct and ask them whats wrong with my nipples :lol: :lol: :lol:
manda x

hi,
we have been ttc since nov 06, i am due af in about 4 days, and have just started to notice the creamy white spots around my areolas (spel?)

how did you all get on? any bfp???

fingers crossed its my time!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back