SMEP - who is using this/or has been sucessfull with this

it is a horrible feeling so so happy for them that it is all working out for them but gutted and jealous that u have been left behind!! ive got my fx for u that u relaxing holiday helped u this month. :dust:

im not sure what i am going to do yet, i have my opk's and i have been doing my temp but not sure if i should put the pressure on as we did in april without any of that stuff! i didnt even know if we dtd around the right time at all, i only started thinking about it a few days before af was due, so no 2ww either!! I found that a killer this month, and wish i never started testing as early as i did. xx

Last edited:
Kanga/- maybe just try one month with out poas and go with the flow? Harder to say than do I know but that's exactly what we have done and only actually BD once over the ovulation time. I know it only takes once but I still can't help symptom spotting now I'm in my 2ww. I'll be blumin amazed if we do get a BFP but I'm just not hopeful

Xx

Babybo is right it was liberating not poas, and I've decided no more ov tests now. It was useful early after the mc though as the first 3 cycles i def wasn't ov and then I got a glorious positive 4 cycles later and ever since. So now is the time to hang up the pee sticks!

I think I'm prob 9dpo and feeling crappy but i think it's jet lag. Lots of pulling pain in pelvis and brown spotting today which has got me a little excited. Going to try and hold off testing til sat. Got an interview on thursday and don't want to have to lie/conceal anything!!

Oh I so can't wait until sat!!!!! Eeekkkk baby Orlando!! :0P xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back