SMEP - who is using this/or has been sucessfull with this

If u google it u will probably get more info, but it is roughly from cd8 bd every other day until positive opk, the bd 3 times in a row I think. Xx

oh Fliss you will love the freedom it bring - I did similar thing in nz and oz - absolutely fab!!

cycle day 14 - got me a + on a first response OPK - woo hoo!!

Nice one Itsbabytime! I was getting a little obsessive about opk's and wasn't having proper periods as my body was still sorting itself out after coming off the pill so I've been really chilled this month and not done opk's, just LOTS of bding! I've also started taking Primrose Oil twice a day this month to try and help my cycles and today I have clear ewcm!!!! Not sure if it's the vitamins or my body's just sorted itself out and you know what I don't really care, bring on the bding tonight!! xxx Lotsa luck to all :dust: :dust: :dust:

I was just giggling to myself if I told any of my mates I had perfect ewcm they'd have me committed - thank god for this place! :) xx

:rofl: I was thinking the same about my excited thread earlier! I can't really go shouting out I have a smiley Face and I'm going to ov!! :) xx

Hey girlies how you all doing? I can't believe how chilled out I've been this month. I was getting a bit stressed with opks and the like so haven't bothered this month. Because I'm chilled we've been bding more than ever! Not sure what dpo I'm on but I think I'm at the start of my 2WW!! Lots of baby dust to us all xxx

hey, ive been more relaxed too this month. still did temps and opks and think i am now 6dpo. something weird is goin on down below though. since 4dpo i have had clear cm with red streaks in it every time i wipe after going to the loo, tmi i know! its way too early for AF, its only cycle day 20. I'm trying not to read to much into it, it could be anything but hubby us getting excited. he googled it for me and was like "oooh it sounds like inplantation bleeding" its way to early for that to happen but its nice that he is getting more involved and excited now.

How is everyone doing??

I also got some bleeding post ov from 2 - 4dpo, thinking it might have been ovulation spotting but totally unsure! It has now stopped and feeling rather normal no symptoms what so ever! I'm also 6dpo today :) xx

wel im still doing SMEP...been BD'ing every other day since CD10...now on CD16 but not had a positive OPK yet :(

Are ur cycles usually quite long bellarina? Fx ov happens soon xx

im not sure kanga :( i came off contraceptive pill in july...didnt do OPK's in aug.....first proper AF in aug lasted 32 days if i remember rightly.....experimenting with OPK's this month and doin SMEP, so been BD'ing every other day and been doing OPK's since CD10 so i dont miss it.
I think my body is all over the place till hense late OV :(

xxx

If ur on a 32 day cycle again ov should happen by cd18 ish? Hope it does happen by then xx

thanks kanga....trying not to stress out about it as itl prob delay it even more...but really really hope it comes soon, i wanna be in my 2ww!

Hope you get ur BFP soon xxxx

Bella I ovd on cd18 of my 32 day cycle. Hope that helps!!

Hey ladies,

I have been doing SMEP this month (or at least a version of it) for the 1st time and been :bd: every other day starting CD 4 as soon as AF disappeared, going to :bd: tonight and classing tomorrow as 1DPO although we are still going to dtd every other day until mabey 6DPO.

Really hope we have done enough this month and also hope all you lovely ladies get bfps soon too!

Will keep you posted on how the 2ww goes.

xxx

hey all, im now 8dpo, and have had spotting for 4/5 days now :eh:

it started as the clear cm with red streaks and has now moved onto just all light pink everytime i wipe - tmi i know!

peed on a few stick, bad me, as very early, all bfn. still early days though so fingers crossed!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back