SMEP - who is using this/or has been sucessfull with this

itisbabytime

Reaction score
I have read a bit about it and seems to be pretty logical.

Does it work, anyone using it? Can anyone recommend any good sites?

Thanks

:lol:

Hey hun, still no sign of the witch so fingers crossed, but if she does turn up we are going to use SMEP. Like you I've read a bit about it but would be really interested in hearing from someone that has got a bfp using the plan.

Lots of luck and baby dust xx

I'm trying to follow it, started yesterday but only prob I have found already is that your meant to have sex every other day, well we have done it two nights in a row now! Oops ! But we are newly married and have high sex drives lol, but seeing as you start on day 8 an I dont usually ov til day 16 I can't see that it's gunna hinder us much, but I know about 4 people that have tried it (aunties and family friends all over 30) and each of them now have 2-4 kids! They swear by it and wouldn't bother anything else. As long as your clues up with your body and keep a diary of when u should have sex I reckon it should work! You cover everyday sperm wise so it's definately worth a try:) good luck hun xx

thanks eliviasmummy!

i am now 3 dpo and have told hubby what is going to be happening this month in regards to basically scheduing sex, he thinks i'm a bit OTT but I'm the same with everything in life, its all or nothing with me so he just laughed and said ok!

taffy - keep in touch, lets hope it works for both of us first time!!!

oooh, ve just read appleciders BFP announcement and she says she basically did SMEP, wil be reading her old posts, exciting!

We'll have to have a look for some tips. Fx it works for both of us - I have a good feeling about this month :) x

You've all made me excited now! I did the same with my hubby lol but because we can only have sex every other day tip I ov he keeps bugging me to test every hour lol men! I really think it's gunna be our month girlies!! I hope it is for me as my hubby goes on tour with the RAF end of august so it'll be out last chance for a while :(! I don't think u need to follow it strictly just the rough idea, we don't wanna make ourselves too stressed now, lol. I'm the same babytime, it's all or nothing! Best way to be :) xx baby dust, baby dust xx

Eek the more I hear success stories in this plan the more I get excited!! This month is definitely our month girlies :dance: I feel so much more positive knowing I have a plan xx :dust: :dust: :dust:

right, good, we have a few members for "SMEP August", go team go!

Nurse - you have made my day.

What cycle day is everyone on? Im day 4 now.

If Im not preg this month (have one week to af is due)
Then def next month I am trying the SMEP!!!!
xxxxxx

I'm on day 11 bedding tonight when hubby decides to get off the xbox! Who needs contraception when u own an xbox grr! Lol xxx

OO think i may try this :eek:) i hope this is our month girlies! xx

Hey hun, go team SMEP!! It'll be great to all get those lovely strong :bfp:'s together!! I'm on day 2 - feels like I'm in the big brother house :) Good luck everyone!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'd not heard of SMEP until this post. But how exciting! Once we start TTC in December I think that's what I'll do!!

I'm going to stalk you ladies this month!! You are my guinea pigs, mwahaha! ;)

Seriously though best of luck to all of you. Xxx

thanks cupcake! I am cycyle day 7 now, have been and bought ovulation tests and have been taking my temp each morning. BDing start days 10 but have been getting in some practice already heeeheee, making sure no too do it too often though, only allowing hubby to ahem "be satisfied" every second day or so as I'm not sure if too often reduced the number of sperm/quality of sperm?

defo stalk us, there are a few of us doing SMEP this month, fx for all of us!!!!

We've tried it a few times and it's definitely enjoyable ;) we work on every other day for sex anyway so it fits into our lives nicely. I always find my sex drive is much higher around ovulation so it's almost a natural thing to do. It was actually realising that which was why we don't bother with it any more - just listen to when I want to do it.

It's meant to have a really high success rate. There's so many success stories. Don't take my story as a downer - I'm not sure what our situation is and it only works for standard fertility. Just wanted to pass on that I read loads about it about 6 months ago and the success stories are amazing.

Hey, cd7, so you will start poas soon hun until you get that smiley face :) I'm on cd4 so a few days behind you. I'm still really excited about this plan. This will be our month!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back