Itchy arms and hands?

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
Im sure ive read somewhere that itchy skin can be a sign of pregnancy, but im sure this is accross the belly :think:

Has anyone had itchy arms and hands during early pregnancy? Its driving me mad - I dont have any allergies, havnt used different washing powder or any other different things like shampoo or body wash, so I cant find any logical explanation for it!

I could POSSIBLY be 5/6 weeks pregnant.

not sure but my left arm has been itching a little today. :think:

gud luck hun xx :hug: xx

p.s. thanks for the advice hunni xx

MissGobby said:
not sure but my left arm has been itching a little today. :think:

gud luck hun xx :hug: xx

p.s. thanks for the advice hunni xx

No.......thank YOU :hug:

we are the itchy gang :D

:lol: hee hee yeah!!!

AND....hopefully the soon to be BFP gang!!!! :cheer:

i could be pregnant and ive been suffering from itchy skin alot just passed it off but now you got me thinking even more :? :?
manda x

ah we could be on to something here!

Think im gonna do a bit of research on the net, back shortly!

Well cant find any specific details, but it seems that there are hormonal changes during early pregnancy that effect sweat glands which could cause itching? :think:

the more i read this site the mo symtopms i seem to find that i have lol
i just thought they where one of those things like funny/bad dreams the pains by my ovary which by the way has just returned and killing me the itching felling sick
also getting a headache when i bend down anyone else had this?
manda x

never know....

what day are you going to test again GGG??

might test with ya, as long as the Witch doesnt appear!!!

hey manda - i have headaches (got one now!!!!), stomach cramps, pains in my left side, backache, cant sleep properly (although did do better last night!) and having weird/horrible dreams!!!!

:pray:

MissGobby said:
hey manda - i have headaches (got one now!!!!), stomach cramps, pains in my left side, backache, cant sleep properly (although did do better last night!) and having weird/horrible dreams!!!!

:pray:

not sure what the pain in my belly is like a cramp but lighter hard to explain couldnt sleep lastnight or night before even with my bloke singing to me :lol: :lol: dreams are totaly mad always had odd dreams but these are different not got a backache as of yet got work in 20 mins and bloke due roiund tonight all i wanna do is sit down and relax
manda x

Im testing again either sat or sun, depdnding on wether OH remebers to pick up some more tests again!

Mandy - im getting headaches too, and very mild dizzy spells. Also fatique, feeling sick after eating, VERY moody, lower abdomen aches (not like AF cramps, more like constipation pains but in the wrong place?) sore boobs and gained atleast an extra cup size, trousers are tighter, weeing more, and the itching.

My periods are irregular - between 25 and 35 days, but never gone 37 days before!

boobs seem to be ok but my sister never had sore boobs when she was pregant with both her kids?
im scared of doing tests lol as i dont no how i would react and i hate to get my hopes up all the time
emotionaly ive been a little unstable unfortunatly my bloke has suffered the brunt of it but he understands hes good like that if i cry he crys with me :hug:
manda x

the cramps in my stomach are not like my AF pains!!!!

also, backache is near enough all the time. headaches i am getting quite often too.

not getting sore boobs however.

oh god it is so frustrating!!!! :pray:

I know what you mean abut getting hopes up hun, this last week has been a nightmare for me - trying so hard not to become convinced I am even though I have all the symptoms, keep getting BFN;s! Weve been trying for over a year now and im not sure how many more disapointments I can take :cry:

If you need an understanding virtual shoulder, Im here for you hun xx :hug:

aww thanks to the pair of you
cramp is still going on driving me mad not sure if i should say anything to bloke tonight as he will get so excited and dont want to let him down am thinking i might do a test next week if i can find the courage
what are the best tests to buy and how much?
manda x

Clearblue is the most popular but can be expensive, I usually buy asdas own - fiver for 2, but then ive nevr had much luck with tests so im probably not the best person to answer!

me neither - seen as though i have no money my mate had to give me one of her 'poundland' tests LOL so not even sure whether they work or not, but it gave me a BFN!!!!!!

***hoping it didnt work properly!***

i get paid on Monday so *fingerscrossed* hopefully AF wont have come i will go to chemist and buy a more expensive one!!!!!

im hoping and prayinf AF doesnt come - me and DF were so gutted it wasnt a BFP today i feel like i have let him down :cry:

my gran used to say to me:-

"all good things come to those who wait"

THE WAITING IS THE HARD BIT!!!! :wall:

but she was right, most things happen eventually so keep those chins up :)

i'm gonna get a couple of tests on friday (pay day) and maybe test friday when i finish work or sat morning sooooooooooooo

GOOD LUCK

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back