sleeping through?!

*Hope*

Reaction score
Annabelle goes to bed at 7pm and doesnt wake up till 1/2am now :) sooo pleased as although i still wake up to feed at 1/2am and then again about 5/6 ish it means i get my evening now, and shes learning.

shes also going down for naps much easier now.

i love my little AnnaBoo haha x

Yay for sleeping babies!

Paige now goes sleep after her 5 oclock feed and wakes around 10 then sleeps until 2pm, but Im going to give her a bigger bottle tonight and try get her to sleep the extra hour. I only wake up once in the night, but oh itll be nice when they sleep through!

What oz bottles is annabelle on now? (shes gorgeous btw!) x

ar brill! finley also wakes at 2/3 am aswell. he sometimes has a sleep until 10 sometimes not. finleys on 5 oz. how about paige?

She was on 5oz but started being sick quite alot, so I moved her down to 4oz, but she seems to be gussling it, so moving it back to 5oz now lol. She has 6 bottles during the day then her 3am feed as well. Shes such a greedy little moo :)

Although at my 6 weeks check up they said she was falling off the 25th centile line so just make sure she keeps eating enough....but I think shes been eating loads! lol Im not going to worry myself about centiles though.

:yay: Well done her, Odhrán is still upsy daisy with his routine x

she has 5 ounces every 3 hours all through the day (most days) and i give her 6 ounces before her bedtime at 7pm x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back