Sickness- When did you get yours?

Sophie_P

Reaction score
Hi girls,
I'm currently 4+2 and had the odd little bit of nausea start at 3+6 but today i'm literally having my mouth water up constantly aswell as feeling faint and dizzy at the same time. Milk is the only thing that takes it off for a moment. I haven't actually vomited yet(doesn't sound far off) just wanted to know if anybody has had sickness this early and is it a strong sign of pregnancy? Xx

Hiya chick
I luckily havnt had any sickness through my pregnancy but my friend who is 7 weeks has been feeling sick but not actually been sick dizzy and put of food for last couple days she asked midwife on phone and she said all is fine and a normal part of pregnancy the joys lol hope it settles down soon, forgot to mention she was feeling sick and dizzy from 5 week Ish x

Mine started at around 7 weeks. I thought something was wrong & wished for it until then, & when it came, wanted it gone. At 14 weeks now & it's much better than it was

Mine started on Monday, worst day being yesterday. Last pregnancy it started around week 8 and i had sever sickness all the way through, so keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't stick around so long this time but we shall see

Thanx girls. Really helpful. The worst is the dizziness and tiredness with it. I keep thinking something is wrong as i'm still early!

All normal symptoms Hun. I was dizzy as hell from week 4 to 7. Then felt sick week 7,8 x

Sickness is all good -).

I was constantly told sickness meanseverything is working :).

I felt travel sick from about 4-5 weeks. Then proper sickness kicked it from week 5-6 ish. I was sick everyday throughout the day until week 12. Now I only feel sick when I'm hungry.

The only thing that gave me some relief was water, mints and lemon based things.

Hope this helps.

Xx

I thought sickness was a good thing, just wanted someone to confirm. Did you feel cold too?
It's only milk at the minute that curbs mine xx

I thought sickness was a good thing, just wanted someone to confirm. Did you feel cold too?
It's only milk at the minute that curbs mine xx

I've been advised to drink lots of water to combat the dizziness and eat snacks between meals. This morning I had a snack at 5am! It does help though xx

Aw signature :)
In the process of chopping some carrot sticks to munch on!

Aw signature :)
In the process of chopping some carrot sticks to munch on!

I was freezing but my sickness was during March and April when we had ridiculously cold weather :).

Lots of water and regular snacks is def a good call.

I did find eating very hard as I was so sick but its all worth it in the end :)

Xx

Hi Sophie for me it was bang on 6 weeks and stopped at 16 weeks. Nausea and vomiting (in the evening). It was not a fun time. But everyone is different. Dry crackers are good for absorbing all the water in your mouth. On the plus side its a good sign for a strong pregnancy xxx

Not been sick yet, just nauseous on and off throughout the day today and had to hold my stomach. Got home this evening mouth started watering which makes me think I will be a vomiter quite soon!

Im normally 6 weeker for sickness but this time i was like you right from 3 plus 5 i think, it finslly stopped last werk at 16.5 weeks fat, yayyy its a great sign i think

I suppose if you think about it, your body is making all of this hormone in your body, to a point, as the levels increase, until your body adjusts (if it manages to) it's going to be quite toxic to your system
Your digestion slows way down, your sense of smell heightens - it's no wonder you feel sick!

As for the dizziness, well, put that down to 2 things. A: you're not eating as well as you could because of the nausea, B: you've got all this extra blood produced in your body that is being diverted elsewhere so when you get up quick etc, youll naturally be quite light headed!

And as for the tiredness, well, whats not to be tired about?
Youre body is doing A LOT of work in there
Your insides are working a full time job in there! It's knackering business :D

The tiredness is what I've struggled with most.
It's shit. I've had to miss days off work
I sleep fine at night, but I'm sickeningly cant function at all tired, and can do nothing but sleep
Sleep all day and sleep at night
I cant sleep sitting up, but I actually doze off sitting upright when I'm in the middle of doing something
Totally jus nod off with no notice or memory of it!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back