Morning/All frekin day sickness

B's Mummy

Reaction score
:wave:

I'm suffering with ALLDAY sickness, its not nice! Not actually being sick but feeling like i could all day long.
I'm finding it hard to find things that i want to eat. At the moment its bland things like crackers with a glass of milk, i'm drinking lots of water coz juice is giving me acid reflux. Liking rice crispies at the moment and potatoes of most forms. But i'm running out of ideas.
Please help. :pray:
What eases your sickness?

I cant help because i need the same help as you! Everything makes me feel sick so i just keep eating toast and apples lol. I cant wait to feel hungry again and not like i HAVE to eat. :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: So much fun!

isn't this horrible? I feel sick all day too, it gets worse at some times more than others - i can drink orange juice and water but nothing else and only feel like eating salty tings - crisps, fishfingers, salt, salt! I'm gonna get soooo fat on this current 'diet'!!! Oh dear! i can feel those hips going all chubby!

I have been the same today too (although I have been sick 3 times :( ) I can manage dry crackers and I had a cereal bar earlier which stayed down! I feel really bad because I know I should be eating well at the moment for this LO but I just cant face much at all!

Just go with what is working for you. Often that is bland food like pasta, spuds and so on. Won't do you any harm for a few weeks till it passes.

Ginger biscuits can help to nibble on. Anything ginger really. Other people say boiled sweets. Trial and error what works for you.

I know its horrible having this all the time and i'm just hopeing it will pass if not soon then around 12 weeks like last time.
I feel like i'm not eating the best things for my bean either at the moment but it really is all i can stomache.
Its good to have someone else i can have a moan with that knows what its like.
Am gonna try chips and fried rice tonight i know far from healthy but i need a change. Then maybe some crackers for afters awoohoo so exciting!

I was the same (Im not so bad now?) but tbh, there was nothing that made it better! I couldnt eat anything at one point and that got a bit scary but, as long as you get something, a few crackers etc, then hopefully it will ease a bit in a few days! If you crave anything just have it! Anything!
My nana told me to drink lucozade to help, I googled to make sure it was ok to drink while pregnant (wasnt sure lol) and I cant find anywhere that says its not so I drank some, and it has helped me tbh! But then, like I said, Im not feeling sick every single day now! (just most haha) Could try it?

I had nausea pretty much all day too during my first 12 weeks. Now it's on and off.

I tried all the old faithfuls like ginger biscuits etc but they just didn't work for me. The only thing that got me through it was eating little and often, even if I didn't want to.

Whenever I started to feel really nauseas I would eat anything and it would ease up a bit. I found I was having to eat every hour or so

hope it doesn't get too bad for you

:hug:

I've found that eating a small amount every hour or so helps alot. Even if its just a few grapes or a biscuit.

Also, I've also found that fresh air is great. I'm stuck in a pokey office all day but I had the window open today and there was a nice breeze coming in I felt heaps better.

Id recommend peppermint tea and mints.

Claire x

I had awful sickness in the first few weeks and found flat lemonade and fruit helped me a lot. I also used to suck on extra strong mints.
Hope you find something that makes you feel better :hug:

i've avoided it so far however i almost :puke: this morning luckkily i didn't so i'm guessing the sickness starts now for me lol

Thanks guys, :hug:

I will deff try lemonaide and get a big bag of grapes to have to hand.
Had sugarpuffs thismorning which was not that nice to eat as i was not hungry at all but made me stop feeling so sick for 15 mins.
Any other suggestions will be much apprisiated.

xxx

As soon as I started feeling sick I had about a minute to find something to eat before I puked :puke: .

I then tried eating something every hour BEFORE I felt sick which seemed to help, just a rice cake or something and I gave up eating at set meal times as regardles of how much I ate I still needed the biscuit an hour later.

It does get better :D

Im feeling nauseous on and off all day so im always nibbling at different things and it seems to ease it so far i havent been sick a few times where i thought i might be but nothing yet!

I know how you feel! I was extremely nauseous with my first, but much at all with my second. This time around is more on and off all day. Some days I'll be fine for hours, then it'll hit me out of nowhere. The one thing we have to remember is that we may not be eating the most nutricious things for our babies, but at least we're giving them whatever nutrients we can keep down :)

sugar puffs seems to make me feel a bit better, plus if I'm at work and feel something coming on, then I had an extra strong mint and open the window.

lea m said:
I was the same (Im not so bad now?) but tbh, there was nothing that made it better! I couldnt eat anything at one point and that got a bit scary but, as long as you get something, a few crackers etc, then hopefully it will ease a bit in a few days! If you crave anything just have it! Anything!
My nana told me to drink lucozade to help, I googled to make sure it was ok to drink while pregnant (wasnt sure lol) and I cant find anywhere that says its not so I drank some, and it has helped me tbh! But then, like I said, Im not feeling sick every single day now! (just most haha) Could try it?

I agree that Lucozade is fantastic when your feeling ill. Not too sure if it helps with morning sickness, but its my no fail way when I'm ill to feel a little better. I find the orange Lucozade sport one is great :D

I hope that all your morning sickness improves :hug:
When did everyone find their morning sickness generally started?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back