No morning sickness

Belle171210

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm just over 6 weeks and so far have had no sickness or food aversion at all -in fact my only symptoms are very sore boobs! I read somewhere that sickness is a sign of a healthy pregnancy so worried something might be wrong. Also apparently if u usually get car sick, sea sick etc then the chances are you have an over active nausea gauge and therefore are also more likely to suffer from morning sickness. I get really bad travel sickness and still nothing!
I know I'm probably being completely paranoid but does anyone know when morning sickness usually starts??
Happy sunny weekend!!!
X x

With Sam I had sore boobs and nothing else, but with Toby I felt constantly sick from 6 weeks and my boobs didn't hurt. Every pregnancy is so different so I wouldn't worry - you might even find the sickness is still to come (mine started at just over 6 weeks) :)

dont worry about think ur self lucky! i was worrying about the same thing. the only symptom ive had up until now is leg cramps, back ache is starting now but thats only beacause i'm getting alot bigger.
ive been so lucky so far just enjoy ur pregnancy try not to worry, its normal. x

dont worry
I am 8 weeks pregnant nearly 9 and still have no morning sickness and like you i suffer with travel sickness i used to be on tablets to help me stop feeling sick coz i'd sweat and fall asleep and everything.. the only symptom i have is sore boobs and bad skin and 2 missed periods your fine hun try not to worry over it!

Well I had no morning sickness at all, a little nausea but nothing really to speak of and I usually get travel sick. All my scans and tests have shown I have a happy, healthy baby so far so I'm not worried, in fact I consider myself lucky!

same here no morning sickness, just sore bbs and a little nauseous throughout the day, I wouldn't worry about it babe every pregnancy is different as has been said before.
I called my mum because i had no sickness and she told me she never did with me or my sisters, although i was sick from the day i found out i was preggers with my eldest until two weeks before i had him. So this one being number four has been completely different than all the other pregnancies i've had.
Don't woory about it hun, in fact think yourself lucky lol xx

mine didn't kick in until 8 weeks. But I haven't actually been sick, just feel nauseous in the evenings.

I didn't get any morning sickness at all, the MW says my baby is healthy, so i would just count yourself lucky and hope it doesnt come! x

with my first i had none at all felt fantastic this time i had it from start weirdly

Thanks everyone - I feel a bit better now! It's so hard not to be paranoid about every little thing! Will try and sit back and relax and enjoy x x x

Don't worry I had no sickness unroll 11 weeks Hun

I wouldn't worry hun, each pregnancy is so different :)

Hon, mine started just after 6 weeks and was horrendous up until 12 weeks- count yourself lucky if have none! X

mine started just after 5 weeks and am still nauseus enjoy not having it while u can xx

Mine started at about 8 weeks and the only simptom I had untill then was sore bbs.

Xxx

Last edited:
Ive had sickness from the beginning until last week (by my rough rough estimations should be about 12 weeks) this week i have been fine, no sickness just lack of apetite so i am hoping thats me done on the sickness side of things, my sister didnt have any sickness on her first two only did on her last baby boy so its perfectly normal not to have any and so i would say enjoy it- dont wish sickness on yourself its really not an enjoyable experience lol!

I feel better after having read this thread as I'm not having morning sickness either and it was worrying me! The only symptom I have is sore boobs really.

I asked my mum and she didn't have it either during all her 3 pregnancies.

I think its a misconception that everyone has morning sickness.

I had nausea but no morning sickness at all so far. I was so worried that at my 10 week booking in appointment the midwife let me have an early scan... and all was fine! Please try not to worry hun x

It may not start till 5/6 weeks when the HCG levels build suffichently - hope you don't get it too bad or not at all.

I am about 6 weeks, 3 days ish and been the same no sickness. Since reading this thread this morning, I have been getting horrid, heart burn / acid feeling and on and off nausea. Cracker seems to sort it out for a while between meals. Typical i was starting to think i might get away with no sickness, or is it my mind over reacting from reading the thread this morning, LOL :roll::roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back