Sickness- When did you get yours?

For me sickness started at 6 weeks, didn't really have nausea prior to that just went from feeling normal to all of a sudden the symptoms hitting me at once and throwing up. Sickness still hasn't stopped though :( am sick on average 3-4 times a week and feel nauseas first thing every morning and throughout the day if I'm starting to get hungry. The thing that works for me therefore is eating! I ty to eat little and often throughout the day, have a draw full of cereal bars and snacks at work!

Hope the nausea goes soon for you xxx

I was one of the lucky ones and i havent been sick once!
But i did get alot of nausea in tri 1 tho.

And since 18wks i suffer from terrible heartburn and acid reflux xx

Last edited:
Thanx girls :) can't really take ginger biscuits to work. They will clock! So will try cereal bars/nuts x

I told my manager either let me log out and eat a biscuit otherwise ill have to all in sick so i can stay at home and manage the nausea!! :)
They cant do sod all hun.. They have to let u really!
Hope it eases for u xxx

Started around 5 1/2 to 6 weeks and was constant all day every day til almost 12 weeks then it would only be the mornings and evenings until about 20 weeks now im only sick every jow ant then, especially when brushing my teeth I now have a fear of my toothbrush lol

I told my manager either let me log out and eat a biscuit otherwise ill have to all in sick so i can stay at home and manage the nausea!! :)
They cant do sod all hun.. They have to let u really!
Hope it eases for u xxx

I could try this, really worried about hiding i'm preggers though! Eek x

Ahhh true, u havnt told them yet! Oops!
I let me manager know when i was 5wks and ended up telling everyone by the time i was 8wks after 2scans. Im terrible at keeping my mouth shut lol!

I didnt have ginger biscuits, rich tea worked for me! Xx

Were not telling a soul until twelve weeks so it's gonna be hard! And i'm finding people at work are really pissing me off for no reason at all!!

Hormones were all over the place at work!!
It was horrible. So glad to be on maternity leave now. Everyone pee'd me off there lol!

Id opt for the cereal bars then hun, less obvious.
But at the same time if u fancy a ginger biscuit have one!! :) xx

Yeah I don't wanna be at work! Just wanna smack everyone in the face! Haha! Xx

Sophie, our symptoms are identical. I have been feeling cold too, strange. We are only a day apart so it sounds good that our symptoms are so similar x

Yipee :) got a sunday dinner on the yay ugh xx

Oh, there is no way I could eat a roast :sick: x

Aww bless you both! Although it sounds horrible it's lovely to see you both discussing pregnancy sickness rather than opk's or 2ww's!! :) xxxx

Think part of it is worry for results on Wednesday x

Whats happening on wednesday hun? X

The day af was due a few days ago I had brown spotting so I panicked(see my thread in tri one) now I know it was breakthrough bleeding, but I panicked and went to the doctors Thursday morning who confirmed my cervix was closed and to make sure sent me for a blood test to check levels, and also internally examined me and said she good see greenish discharge and it may be an infection. She swabbed it and sent it off to the lab, but now i'm panicking about the results. I'm due for the second blood test tomorrow to compare levels from Thursday's blood test. Just panicking now about a potential infection xx

Oh I see. Im sure all will be ok hun. Hope the days fly by for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back