Show?!

Woohoo....so exciting! Nice to have a date when u know things will start happening. Enjoy ur last couple of nights of freedom x

Oh my! Try to contain your excitement or u might just end up popping her out bedore then lol. Not that that is a bad thing xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

But haven't you been losing bits of plug for a while now? So it might just be the last bit of it? It's still good either way!!
Get bouncing on the ball, do all those little last minute jobs and make the most of the last of sexy time for what might be a while!! You never know, she might decide to make an appearance before sunday now!
Good luck whatever happens! So excited for you! Yay!

I have been losing plug but today was the only time any blood was in it.
We're just doing last bits tonight and having a takeaway and DVD night. Then we're shopping tomoro, pick up few micro meals and things to make us lunch to take with us :) scary but its nice that we can prepare.
Oh is going for a hair cut tomoro morning so he doesn't have 'bog brush hair' for the photos. Then gonna relax tomoro night and get as much sleep as possible :-/
I'm so scared!! Lol xxx

Tapatalking. X

Oh Man!
I just googled images of bloody show, what a mistake after I've eaten!

All the best for weekend!
x

aww it is nice you can prepare I suppose! so exciting!!

So exciting Bek! You'll be absolutely fine!! :) (Easier me saying it i know!) Just think of ur gorgeous princess! She'll be here soon! Eeeeeeekkkk! Can't wait to see pictures!!!!!!

Karlie xxx

You're so lucky being able to prepare!! Just don't over do it and don't forget snacks for your hospital bag!! Hehe hope you manage to get some sleep too, I know I wouldn't if it was me!

I can't believe it, knowing its gonna happen feels like the end of an era!
We've got snacks etc and drinks. Going to make some cobs.
And gonna get some stuff in for easy dinners.

Don't know how I'm going to sleep! Lol
Xx

Tapatalking. X

:)

Hope its a quick labour! Om sure that raspberry will hbe softened u right up down there ready ;)
And u dnt need that oil!! No more pulling ur hair out wondering when shes guna arrive!!
Jut think sunday/monday shes here!!! :) :) yaaay xx

I know :) I just can't get my head around it lol I don't know what to do with myself!

We had a takeaway tonight and I thought 'one of the last hot meals ill get for a while' babies always cry when u sit down for dinner don't they lol

OH is nervous too lol
Gonna shave my legs and do my nails properly tomoro lol xx

Tapatalking. X

Ahh bless him!

Betbits niceti be able to prepare. Everytime i go to wah my hair i think od how many days will it be after washing ill go into labour.. Have i got time to trim up n not do it again before he arrives haha!

Even tho everything is sorted i still nt feel prepared!? Xx

Yes definitely, although I can't stop thinking about everything! I'm over thinking things.
Wonder how long it will take to 'kick things off' :-/ hope it doesn't hurt too much haha xxx

Tapatalking. X

I no i hope its not to long for u hun! Personally i think ur body is pretty ready anyway. After all we've tried EVERYTHING to get labour going so all being well it just needs a lil help to kick start it and booooom Hallie is here ;) hehe!! Xx

Sooooo exciting!!!! I love how you're able to prepare.. I hope I get something similar rather than just sitting at home waiting once due date comes/goes! Text if anything happens! Even if its late at night or early in then morning it's fine, I'll just be able to start your labour thread as soon as I wake up ... Woohoo!!! Xxxx

I no i hope its not to long for u hun! Personally i think ur body is pretty ready anyway. After all we've tried EVERYTHING to get labour going so all being well it just needs a lil help to kick start it and booooom Hallie is here ;) hehe!! Xx

Yh it must be ready lol I'm getting twinges tonight a lot and also keep going to the loo. Feel bit sicky too but could all be nerves! Xx

Tapatalking. X

Sooooo exciting!!!! I love how you're able to prepare.. I hope I get something similar rather than just sitting at home waiting once due date comes/goes! Text if anything happens! Even if its late at night or early in then morning it's fine, I'll just be able to start your labour thread as soon as I wake up ... Woohoo!!! Xxxx

Yh it good to prepare I think, and I can't compare it to a natural starting labour so I won't know that it's 'worse' as people say lol ill tx as soon as I know anything :D I can't imagine how I'm going to feel this time tomoro! Or this time Sunday!!! :-/ she could be here or I could be in the worse pain of my life lol xxx

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back