Show

Rachel

Reaction score
Hi,

Im not sure, but I think i've had my show. When I went to the toilet earlier and wiped there was this jelly/snotty type thing with quite abit of blood in it. Then when I went to the toilet again there was more jelly stuff but with not as much blood in this time (sorry TMI :oops:)

I had this before, the jelly stuff, but its never had blood in it before.

Does this mean that labour is about to start? :? Hope not im only nearly 35 weeks...

How long after you had your show did you go into labour?

Thanks

Rachel xx

You can have a show weeks before you go into labour hun, but to be on the safe side I would get in touch with your midwife tomorrow and express your concerns. If you are worried speak to them tonight.

Hopefully it's nothing to worry about :) xx

i had a show a week before having my first baby.
Some times it can be up to two weeks before. Its just a sign things are starting to get going.

when i had mine i was already 3 cms on both pregnancies xxx

Had some more of it this morning and throughout this afternoon so phoned up my midwife who said go to the hospital and they will check you over.

I got to the hospital and they done an internal to see if my cervix is open. They said its not open and everythings fine and that it's not very likely that i'll be going into labour soon.

So at least now i know everything is ok :D

Rachel xx

glad everything is ok. But 35 weeks is ok to go into labour isnt it! is that not what dionne was? xxx

i was 35weeks with harley had a show at 8pm then at 4am contractions realy started then at 5am i had a lil boy...

should be ok at nearly 35weeks hun both my 2 were born at 35weeks and both came straight home

Yeah at least at 35 weeks it would be safe for him to be born now :)

So because the hospital said my cervix is closed does this mean that im not going to go into labour any time soon? :?

Rachel xx

hey all,

just wanted to ask a question - its prob a stupid one but. . . does a show have to have blood in it, cos y.day i had a clear jelly like discharge but it didnt have any blood in it :oops:

Tori
39 Weeks and 4 days Pregnant :dance:

tori my show never had blood in it, was just like snot lol

and my cervix wasnt opened when i went to the midwife 2days before i had harley and head wasnt engaged.

LOL dionne! thats what mine looked like. Babys head is engaged and im gettin loads of painful braxton hicks so fingers crossed that somethings going to happen soon - am getting soooo impatient

Just worried that im not going to know when im in proper labour :?

Tori

then u will end up like me and getting to the hospial 30mins before babys born lol

but with my first!!!!! :shock: :shock:

u will no when its labour :shock:

Still getting a bit of the show now but it's mostly fresh blood mixed with dry blood now (sorry tmi) sort of like a light period and its constant bleeding :? Not getting any pains or anything tho.

Rachel xx

i had my show whilst in labour and really paniced as it was mostly blood but found out it was all okies wen i rang hospital lol

did the midwife say what it was if it wasn't a show?

x

She said it was a show because when she examined me she took a bit out and said "yep that definately your show"

Whats confusing me now is why im still bleeding, and its mostly just blood, not much jelly stuff at all now :?

Rachel xx

sorry - misunderstood! did she give you any time of when you might go into labour?

In hospital today - i was in the emergency delivery suite - had a little scare myself... but i'm okay! anyway - there was a girl who was only 24 weeks - they did a test on her to see if she would go into labour over the next 10 days or not... amazing what they can do...

if your still worried and bleeding in the morning i'd go back in.

x

Glad your ok after your scare

Nope, all she said to me was "well it could be tonight or you might end up going past your due date" lol helpfull :lol:

Yeah I'll wait untill tomorrow now and see if im still bleeding then go in if i am.

Rachel xx

How are you today Rachel?

Nicki
Eveadel 28+3 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member