Should I disregard the test??

xxbarbiexx

Reaction score
Ok girls what do you think I did a midflow test this morning early one and rushed off to work. It looked like a very faint line was appearing but not a clear one. So when got back had a nother nosey at it and there is a clear pink second line. Now this was hours after I had taken the test and cos was at work I dont have a clue how long it was before the line came up. I did the same tests last month and a line never appeared. Im not due till the weekend so testing a bit early :poas: what do you all think??

Ive got 2 clear blue digitals upstairs but Im gonna try and hold off till friday. Will be gutted if says not pregnant so gonna try and wait give it best chance. Just want to know now xx

sounds fairly promising... retest in the morning :dust:

If you saw a faint line within the time limit it sounds positive! I'd retest in the morning (actually that's a lie - if I had 2 digital tests anywhere near me I would probably have taken them both by now :lol:)

ooh good luck, let us know how it turns out!:pray:

sound slike a bfp to me! a line is a line as has been said! fingers crossed for you

cant wait to see if you get a bfp. good luck. keep us informed. xx

Hi girls did another one this morning have been really good and saved my cb digitals want to give it best chance to flash pregnant will eb gutted if says not pregnant now. Same thing happened, looked like a shadow then after 10 mins a pink line appears! hmmm. When I was pregnant with my ds the line came up as the colour moved along but I was already 3 days late by then not 3 days early. Will let you all knnow what says when do digital gonna try and hold out till sat, but bet I do it tomorrow!!
xx

good luck hun. hope you get your bfp. ive just tested and got a bfn on a hpt. had what i assume is implantation bleed as its completely different to my normal af. gonna try and leave it a couple of days and do another one. xx

Hi girls did another one this morning have been really good and saved my cb digitals want to give it best chance to flash pregnant will eb gutted if says not pregnant now. Same thing happened, looked like a shadow then after 10 mins a pink line appears! hmmm. When I was pregnant with my ds the line came up as the colour moved along but I was already 3 days late by then not 3 days early. Will let you all knnow what says when do digital gonna try and hold out till sat, but bet I do it tomorrow!!
xx

If you have 2 then do 1 tomorrow and if BFN then one on Sat/Sun.

I got what looked like a BFP about 1 week before AF was due then a string of BFNs until the day AF was due when I got a faint BFP on an internet cheapie with FMU and then 'Pregnant' on the clear blue that evening.

Fingers crossed for a :bfp: hon. xx

Last edited:
I agree if you have 2 do one of them tomorrow (or right now :lol:)! Any line at all within the time limit is a BFP :yay:

I agree with Sam's Mum-I would do one now if I'm being honest!

If you haven't tested on a CBD yet you might be surprised by the result- they are pretty sensitive!

Good luck for the re-test, I know I wouldnt be able to hold out especially if I had two!! Fingers crossed for your bfp.

haha its like you know me :poas:I caved earlier and did one of the cb digitals but I must not have done it right cos it came up with the book symbol, so saving the other one for tomorrow, will let you all know:clock: sleepless night I think. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back