Because you girls are experts... please help me!!

laetitia85

Reaction score
Just one line in results window (= negative)
Very, very, very faint line in control window

Did the test work?

I did a Clearblue pregnancy test yesterday and the result was negative in the results window, but the line in the control window was very, very faint. Did my test work? i have some early pregnancy symptoms - I go to the toilet all the time, I feel bloated, my periods haven't come but (i'm very irregular).

thanx

i wouldn't know hun however i'd say take anotehr test if i was you to be 100% sure good luck it sounds positive :D

I dont understand your post it doesnt make sense! You say at the top of the page that there is a "solid line in the results window" and then further down you say "I did a Clearblue pregnancy test yesterday and the result was negative in the results window" I'm confused :think:

xxsammyxx said:
I dont understand your post it doesnt make sense! You say at the top of the page that there is a "solid line in the results window" and then further down you say "I did a Clearblue pregnancy test yesterday and the result was negative in the results window" I'm confused :think:

hmmm ur right hun i dont understant either !!!

GET A DIGI :dance: to be sure hun can't go wrong with them x x

xxsammyxx said:

Sorry!! I meant there is a negative line (just one line) in the results window!! (it's solid, not that it matters but :) )
and a very, very faint line in the control window!

Sorry my bad, :hug: I'm going to edit it!

the reason why I'm asking is because it says on the instructions that if there is no line in the control window the test hasn't worked. In my case there is a line, but it is barely visible.

I would do another tet hun, the control line should be quite strong really :hug: Are you TTC? :hug:

sounds to me like the test didnt work, i would do another one just to make sure.

hope u get the result u want :hug:

sounds to me test did not work, if you ring clearblue tell them they send you a free test in post

:hug:

yeah id definately give it another shot to be on the safe side, best of luck!

If there was very little dye to even put the test line up then sounds faulty to me.

Oh giiiiiiirls.... :( I'm not TTC

Don't get me wrong I'd be over the moon if it was positive. And to be honest the withdrawal method is not the best contraceptive so I knew it could have happened anyday.

Thanx and Good luck to you all. I will take another test in a few days and tell you what happens.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

HEY GIRLS JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I AM NOT PREGNANT. DID THE DIGITAL TEST, IT WAS NEGATIVE.

THANKS A LOT :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back