Strange pregnancy test

Lauren23

Reaction score
My period is 2 days late, so I did a clear blue pregnancy test this evening.

The control line appeared, saying the test was done correctly, but...

The vertical line was very faint but not dead centre, it was to the left a bit.

?????

Has anyone heard of this before?

I only got one test so now I'm completely miffed!

Lauren x

Usually if there is a line (even faint) it is positive but I think you should take the second test just in case.

Good luck and dont forget to tell us the results.

have you done another test yet?!!!
sarah x

good luck... a faint line usually means a positive. I got a faint line but wouldn't believe it till it was a definate line... about it being slighlty off centre - i wouldn't look too much into that! the stick is made up to detect the pregnancy hormone - the line is always there but not noticabale until the pregnancy hormone is detected. Then is become visible. When these sticks are put together some will be off centre more than others, the main thing is the line became visisble..

I think congratulations are needed here!!!!!! do another test in the morning for your own sanity but i think your pregnant...

x

Feint line is still a line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats!!

I too had very feint line.. could only see with bright light on it.. tested 4 days early and evey test after that line got stronger.....

Take another and let us know!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

When i did mine the line came up straight away and i S**T myself (excuse the lanuage!!!) So i've never had that problem ...

But what i've heard/read on this forum is that a line is a line is a positive LOL!!!!

when i did mine i only had a faint line on both of them too (clearblue) so was really upset that it didnt count till i read the instructions and it said a faint line is still a line and thats positive!

congrats then!! :D

when i did mine it came up da most tiniest dot i didnt even c it my mate saw it and i was postive :D

even if its faint its there! You're pregnant. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back