OV TEST????

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
I charted this mnth and according to calander etc.. due to OV today.. did a OV test yesterday and it was clearly positive, but line was a lil bit fainter than test line..
Anyway Bd away yesterday lol..
Then i thought if i did an OV test today the line would be even stronger but the line is EXTREAMLY faint..
Does this mean i've already O :'(
Did i miss my chance this month..??

It usually takes between 24-72 hours after the test is tqaken i think but dont quote me:)

surely tho if it came up positive yesterday it should do today??
Maybe test was wrong yesterday.. oh i'm so confused :'(
This happen to anyone before?
According to my charting i'm O today.. so surely it should show up, or as its today i'm O will it not show on tests??
confusion lol

The surge for LH (which triggers ovulation) only lasts between 12 - 24 hours so perhaps when you tested yesterday you were seeing the 2nd half of the surge which is why you didn't get a strong result today.

Ovulation normally occurs 24 hours after ovulation so sounds as if you bedded at the right time. When I got preggers we bedded for a few days before, as well as during and just after ovulation....

Good luck...

thank you for reply thats really helpful and put my mind at ease.. i BD on 11th and the 14th.. and fingers crossed tonight.. hopefully not missed it.. so yesterday when i saw the line i was Due to O? today? am i right.. i'm useless at all this hehe :)

the line wasnt as dark at the test line, which i'm now reading means negative result??
doh!!
it was almost same colour.. it NEVER normally shows line atal.. hope i'm O..
Want this month to be a lucky one :)

For me, I always notice that a day or so before I normally ovulate I tend to have a faint line on the ov test. Then the day before I ovulate a strong line. Then usually no line the day after or a faint one.

To maximise your chances of conceiving you need to BD the days leading up to ovulation as well. This is usually the time that you get the EW cm. Don't just rely on the OV tests, look out for the EW cm too.

Fingers crossed that it's your month!

thanks for you reply.. i love it here everyones sooo helpful, its like going on google and gettin all the answers you need hehe..
Well i got a pretty strong line yesterday, really faint today, hardly there.. and forcasted O today.. i BD on 11th and 14th, and tonite hopefully, fingers crossed
BABY DUST!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back