• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sex in the 2ww

Dawnt87

Reaction score
Hi girls, hope every ones 2ww is flying in! Just wanted to know your thoughts on dtd in the 2ww? I'm about 8dpo- am I crazy in thinking that having sex might disrupt any potential beam settling in?? X

We always dtd in the 2ww, not everyday or anything but a few times! I never even gave it a second thought?

We abstained for the whole of Tri 1 though :shock:

xxxxxxxxx

Hi nat, how are u? Loving your ticker- does it feel likes it's flying in? I don't no why I think like that I just have it in my head! Dh has been working really late all week and I've hardly seen him so feeling a little in the mood tonight :) tmi! X

Jump on him hun, I found TTC really affected my libido and having sex in the 2ww was the only time it was because we both wanted to?

Thanks hun, I am all good and time is flying...

You'll be joining Tri 1 very soon I am sure

xxxxxxxxxx

Aw I really hope so nat! Reading that gave my butterflies lol thanks for the advice! Give bump a little pat from me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back