Just wondering....

lisey27

Reaction score
Hi all,

just wondering if you drink in the 2WW?
I am not a big drinker anyway, I have been TTC since MC for 6 months and have not had any alchol during any 2WW.
What are others thoughts on it? I have a bday to go to on saturday, I will be 7dpo. I wouldnt get blazing drunk anyway as thats not my thing. I just dont know what to do, would rather not drink at all but its a hard thing to get round without people being suspicious to why you're not drinking at all. I could go and just have a few but I worry it could prevent implantation...am I being OTT?? xx

I think if you only have a couple you will be ok, and if you don't want people wondering why you are not drinking you could always buy a coke and just tell them it has vodka in it lol

3 days before i found out i was pregnant i had been out on a big night and and drank wayyyyyy to much! Luckily and FX i'm ok and the babs was fine at my last scan!

I think if you only have a couple you will be ok, and if you don't want people wondering why you are not drinking you could always buy a coke and just tell them it has vodka in it lol

3 days before i found out i was pregnant i had been out on a big night and and drank wayyyyyy to much! Luckily and FX i'm ok and the babs was fine at my last scan!

LOL, I did say that to OH, I would pretend I had vodka in my drinks...would have to act out a little drunken sway as I walk to the cab just for effect lol

Maybe I will have a couple, my OH says I have to stop putting my life on hold and he is right but I am a worrier xx

I had 3 white wine spritzers one evening and one glass of wine with lunch both in the latter part of the most recent 2ww....

This was on the back of OH giving me the whole "you can't put your life on hold just-in case" pep talk :shock: :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

I had 3 white wine spritzers one evening and one glass of wine with lunch both in the latter part of the most recent 2ww....

This was on the back of OH giving me the whole "you can't put your life on hold just-in case" pep talk :shock: :)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, thats reassuring, maybe I will have a few then :) They do love thier pep talks :shock: not that I always listen :whistle: xx

Thanks, thats reassuring, maybe I will have a few then :) They do love thier pep talks :shock: not that I always listen :whistle: xx

In the end I only had the spritzers to shut him up!

The wine with lunch was my own choice though - it was a £8 glass :shock: :shock: so there was no way I was having another LMAO....

xxxxxxxxxx

No I don't drink at all from OV until AF shows then I drink the pain away hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back