Sex after a baby

Jem1

Reaction score
I know this question has probs been asked soooo many times but how long did it take till you felt comfortable and wanted sex again? My partner and I had an amazing sex life before I fell pregnant, had sex once while I was pregnant and once since having my son who's now 5 months. My partner doesn't pressure me in any way and we talk about it a lot. It's not the fact I don't want to it's more I'm too tired, feel body concious, scared of becoming pregnant the list is endless!!! Just looking for a bit of advice really... :(

It's normal to think like that. But the fact that he is patient and by the sound is understanding, he's with you and loves you and that means every bit of you, wobby bits scars all of it.
When it comes to you been ready or wanting it just let it come naturally.
If you are scared of becoming pregnant use things or get contraception, as for been tired see if you can get someone babysit, and make a night, doll up go for a meal then if you feel up for it go for it. talk about it.
Take it easy getting back into it, cuddle up for a movie on the sofa, do small things for each other to show that you do care. then slowly ease into it. I hope this helps x x x

We were four weeks before I felt ready, my OH was quite nervous too just incase but it was great.

Don't do anything unless your 100% ready, everyone is different you will be ready in your own time Hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back