A little worried now

JaynieLaura

Reaction score
Hey people,

I'm new to this forum so I'm a feeling a bit lost for how to say what I need to explain.

Basically me and my partner had sex for the first time last Thursday. We've had sex 4 times up to now. I did't realise that you could get pregnant with the fluid that comes out of the penis, I thought it was if 'come' actually eneterd vagina?

We never used protection because he pulled out minutes before he needed to come. So we thought we would of been safe without protection.

Is there any chance I could be pregnant?

hey....

um well you can get pregnant with this method.... and if you do do it again and again, then they is a high possibility that you could be pregnant... i don't wan to alarm you, but if you are late on your period you could be pregnant...

you would have to work it out with you cycle.... and a pregnancy test good luck hope i helped :wink:

Hi

I agree with what neeko_1 said it is a possibility.
Are you late?
Katrina

I don't start my period until 3 weeks. I don't know what my next move should be either

your going to have to the waiting game hun..... but until then don't have anymore unprotected sex.... if you don't not come on your period in 3 weeks then take a test...

good luck :hug:

like the others said there could be a chance..

you really need to use condoms tho, there are far worse things than pregnancy to worry about. Visit your GP or family planning clinic and they'll provide them free of charge.

Yes as the others have stated there is a chance that you can get pregnant.
If you are worried and you are not yet ready for a pregnancy then you could consider the morning after pill, depending when you last had unprotected sex.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/sex_relation ... erpill.htm

I would strongly recommend that you talk to someone very soon regarding sex, do you have a family member or teacher that you can talk to regarding private and personal matters?

Whatever happens good luck and please please find someone to talk to

hey hun yes it is possible u could be pregnant
i dunno if u go to the docs if a blood test would tell u if ur pregnant or not?? but if not test wen ur af is due !
id deffo use a condom or get urself on the pill or something if ur not pregnant

Hey all,

I went to my GP and took the Morning after pill. I took it then went for a Coil fitting which in the end I didn't have done. I was too afraid to go through it alone.

Basically theres 1 in 4 chances of pregnancy and I have reduced my chances by taking the Pill. I'm due on, on the 4th of March so I'm hoping I do come on. I'm so scraed. I don't know whatto think or do.

I feel that because I have taken the pill, my boyfriend never ejaculated in me or anywhere near me, plus 1 in 4 chances of pregnancy that I stand a good chance of not being pregnant.

I hope it goes alright.

By the way, is it four weeks from start date of a period to the next start date I have to look out for? I finished last Saturday and the Dr said I'd be on about the 4th of March.

Jaynie x

im not sure hun but i hope u get the result u want
i know how scary this must be for u hun so if u need to tlk im here for u !

If you have taken the pill and he didnt come in you then id say it is very, very , very unlikely you will be pregnant.

However you do need to use a condom....Can I ask, why if you clearly do not want to become pregnant why are you not using one in the first place? As others stated there is worse things anyway, like STI's...

My boyfriend has personal problems in which makes it difficult at the momet for him to wear condoms. He's getting seen by his GP and I know that for a fact.

I didn't realise it as possible to get pregnany by pre-cum.

I know one time I was sharing a bah with him and he ejculate in the water, could that lead to pregnancy? Also I feel a little embarrassed but my boobs have felt a little bit firmer since we did it for the first time. Is that natural?

-Jaynie-

I dont understand how he can be able to have penerative sex, but not wear a condom?

If you cant use a condom dont have sex is what i suggest. Theres plenty of other things you can do, and if he cares about you he'll not complain.

Being completely honest with you, judging by the questions you are asking you might not be mentally mature enough for a sexual relationship. theres no big rush to grow up, believe me..but you really shouldnt be embarking on a sexual relationship if you dont know the consequences of your actions

you should really find out the facts before you slep with someone as getting pregnant is the least of the problems going around these days, think about sti's and dieases that range from being not particularly nice to life threatening
whether your boyfriend can wear a condom or not you should take some sort of contraception, the pill perhaps or at least something, cn you imagine what would happen if you did get pregnant! im sorry to sound harsh but have you any idea what it is you would do if you did,you arent very clued up on sex as it is without having to deal with the consequences it could bring.
ghet yourself protected and if he doesnt get himself protected dont do it, have some pride and self respect because these days you have to look out for yourself!

just as a thought, if he cant use a condom, can you use femidoms instead? (That is assuming they are still available!!!)

JaynieLaura said:
I did't realise that you could get pregnant with the fluid that comes out of the penis, I thought it was if 'come' actually eneterd vagina?

may i ask how old you are? :|

EllieG said:
just as a thought, if he cant use a condom, can you use femidoms instead? (That is assuming they are still available!!!)
Thats exactly what i thought when u said he cant medically wear a condom... i think that may be a porker he's told u hun..
And as for the ejaculating in the bath and not knowing if u can get pregnant by that etc.. im assuming you are quite young and really dont know anything about sex.. please please talk to someone and get fully clued up before you do it again! U CAN get pregnant by pre-cum during sex, but not by the spermies floating in the bath lol!
The withdrawl method is a load of rubbish.
You should read up about contraceptives etc, and if he cant respect the fact you dont want to get STIs or STDs or pregnant, then he's not worth being with! U may think it will never happen to you etc but it does and you can still get an infection even if your both virgins.
I wish you all the best honey, i hope you find some useful info soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back