September 2006 Babies

LauraB

Reaction score
Welcome!

I have created this topic so that we have one main list of everybody's September 2006 due dates. You can then easily find other ladies who are due around the same time as you, if you feel that you would like to chat to somebody who is at around the same stage.

If you would like to be added, please make sure that you reply to this thread by clicking the
reply.gif
button (over on the left, just above my picture) and stating when your due date is. I'll update the list each time a reply is received, and the list will remain right here at the top of this thread so that it's easy to find.

(It's important to reply to this thread, as I may miss your date if you start a new topic. So just click the reply button above and let me know!)

BABIES DUE IN SEPTEMBER 2006

Sep 6 ............... Shelly68
Sep 7 ............... princess nic
Sep 7 ............... tankett
Sep 10 ............. Izzy5400
Sep 12 ............. sophie27
Sep 13 ............. muminseptember
Sep 14 ............. kelsey
Sep 14 ............. lmwarr
Sep 14 ............. sazzle
Sep 15 ............. foxymum
Sep 22 ............. mum2bclaire
Sep 25 ............. Emmerdale
Sep 26 ............. xjdx
Sep 28 ............. BubbleB
Sep 28 ............. greendayrock
Sep 29 ............. ClaireSarah
Sep 30 ............. Miracle babe

Best wishes,
Laura B

According to my dates, I'm due September the 5th!

Wayhay!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi everyone,
Im new on here although have been looking on the site for info for what seems ages.

I found out I was pregnant yesterday which was a shock as I really did not think I was.

Not sure when exactly I am due but have my first doc appointment on Wed.

Hope I can share my experience with everyone too.

Lisa

According to the pampers website my baby is due on the 6th September 06.

Going to check out the Pampers web site and see what i am.

Think i forgot to say i am due 14th September.

Laura - can you please change my date to the 7th September. I've had my scan today and thats the date I've now been given.

Thanks a lot.

my name is Kirsty and i'm due on the 22nd Sept, this is my first one

Congrats its my first too. Look forward to all your pregnancy stories.

hey im due on the 20th had an emergency scan and they put me at 2 weeks earlier n sed im having twins :D

Twins!! blimey lucky you, thats probably why you felt so big! Congrats not long between the both of us.

i know i nearly fainted again when they told me lol all i did was cry for the 1st couple f hours and say i cant cope with 3 but now i am getting used to it and getting excited bout them coming :D

Cant cope with three, of course you can you already have one that has come out so well. Plus you could always get advice from the lady in the third tri that is having five and already has 6!

You are going to be great its more children to give you love back is how i see it.

Congrats oh and when/if you get a scan pic of the babies can you put in on the site I really wanna see.

Hi Laura,

I've had a misscarriage at 10 weeks :( , can you please remove my due date.

Kirsty

Hi Kirsty,

Of course, and I am really sorry to hear that :( . Take it easy, and I hope you have reason to be in the baby club again very soon. xxx

My due date is 10 Sept, looking forward to speaking to other mummies, especially others due around the same time :eek:)

Izzy

Congratulations and welcome!!!!!

I'm due 3 days before you, but my daughter was 19 days overdue so you'll probably beat me to it!!

How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back